The Heir of Slytherin

It wasn't only Lestrange that had become their friend. Malfoy, Greengrass and Black had all become part of their 'group'. The group had been small at first, with only these select few being members of the group. But something changed to make the majority of the Slytherin house love both Tom and Harry.

Both Tom and Harry could speak to snakes. 

Tom had never thought it strange that he could talk to snakes and had never even thought it worthy of bringing up to Harry. He'd assumed it was normal for magical people to be able to speak to animals. 

But when the rest of the school found out they could do it - they were talking to each other in parseltongue, completely unintentionally, of course - and suddenly everyone in the common room gathered around them and began to apologise for ever saying those things to them and that they would follow them in their quest to kill mudblood's. And why? Because they were the heirs to Slytherin!

"Does this mean we are related?" Harry asked Tom later that evening, the two of them lying on Harry's bed. Tom laughed quietly before leaning over to kiss Harry on the cheek and then lying back down again. 

"It doesn't matter right now," Tom whispered quietly. "Just think of what we can do with this power! Think about what we can do with this magic!"

"Tom, we can't go around hurting people. We have each other, isn't that enough?" Harry could sense Tom roll his eyes even in the dark of the dormitory. The bed moved as Tom turned towards Harry and they could barely make out the outline of each other in the darkness.

"I won't. For you, Harry. I won't for you because you are worth more to me than anything. I would have done if we never meet, though." Tom said with a yawn. "Anyway, I'm tired. Goodnight, Harry." 

And with a final yawn from the two boys, both of them fell into an easy sleep.

________________

AN- I'm sorry the chapter is short. I'll try to update again sometime this weekend! Please leave a comment! :D