Chapter 18: Part 2 An Eye For An Eye

Title: Switching Places Chapter 18: Part 2 An Eye For An Eye
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Angst, Fluff, Smut, Mystery?
MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Eisuke, Soryu, Mamoru, Baba, Ota

Summary: Previously- You're kidnapped and forced to perform a steamy make out session in front of the kidnappers as well as being watched live by the bidders- including EISUKE who has discovered a tattoo on your lower back that he's never seen before.

Once Esiuke and Mika are left alone in the suite, he offers her freedom: "Pay me that 20 million and you're free." Oh wait, with ONE MORE condition.

MAJOR SMUT ALERT

Notes: Read Chp 15, Chp 18 Part 1  before you continue

Eisuke's World

"Under one other condition." He smirks at her, enjoying every second of her anxiousness, "You do it with me the same way you did with Soryu."

"What?!" She gasps, her eyes go wild, desperately trying to comprehend the words that leave his devilish grin. "It's only fair, don't you think?"

That's the whole point of an eye for an eye, why bother with revenge and punishment if no one will surfer. He needs Soryu to witness it, to feel it, exactly like he has. To watch her on top of him, riding him, the only difference is- she's going to beg him to fuck her and he will make her cum, moaning his name over and over while Soryu can only sit and drown into the agony.

Soryu is in no position to agree or disagree in this matter or in any matter within Eisuke's premises. He sits on the armchair near by and watches her straddles on top of Eisuke nervously. He replaces the strap on with a vibrator, claiming that's all he'd find, lie or not, it doesn't matters. It's the least worry on her mind, what's on her mind anyway, both men wonder.

Eisuke teases her core with the toy and she's wet soon enough for him to spread her buttcheeks and insets the vibrator to her ass. "Wait!! What..." Her voice trails off as the pain rips through her behind, "You're happily grinding his dick, come on now." He orders, he has all the time in the world for this. The longer the better, for him to savour every single reactions from them. She begins to rock slowly but soon she speeds up, matching the increasing rhythm from the vibrator.

Her eyes dart around everywhere but Eisuke, he knows how to get her attention. Placing his palm over her clit and rubs fiercely. "Oh my god!!" She begins to moan, Eisuke pulls the toy out, tosses it onto the carpet floor and stops his hand right before she comes. That gets her attention as she looks at him with disappointment, surprise and lastly shame. "What?" Perfect timing to taunt her, her ego, pride and confidence are neither found on her face or voice. "I want ... it." She whispers, sliding her hands on his enlarge cock and guides it to her entrance. He just manages to keep his groans down as his tips enters slowly, he doesn't move when it's all the way in. "You want something, you work it." He's loving every second of it, she obeys him completely and willingly, in a way.

Her breath becomes shorter, nails digging into his chest, signs that she's closed and also time for Eisuke to stop, again. Gripping onto her ass, he stops her from bouncing. "God!!" She growls with frustration but before she'd say anything further, Eisuke easily lifts her up and spins around to swap position- on his knees while she sits breathlessly on the couch.
Soryu's biting his lips while crossing his legs to hide the enormous bulge in his pants. Eisuke steals a side glance then swiftly pushes her legs up and place them up on his shoulders, she gasps the moment he angles her hips for deeper access. He smirks and pulls out completely and very slowly, feeling every inch of his hard cock slides along her swollen pussy, repeating it couples of times, agonizingly.

Taking his time with the view beneath him, her hips light off the couch, knees bent, legs spread wide and clearly enjoying the pleasure he's giving her regardless how much she tends to deny it. "Ei...Eisuke.."

A low grunt leaves his throat before he asks, "Something you want?" With tears forming from the corners of her eyes, she finally gives in. "Make..me..cum.." He huffs, "Are you begging it?" Dignity is long out the door by now, she needs to come, that's all she desires. "Pl..please, fuck me harder. Please make me cum, Ei... Eisuke."

Without a second delay, he picks up his pace and thrusts into her mercilessly, his whole seven inches sliding deep into her wet pussy. His hips move back and forth as he tightly grips her inner thighs, feeling his thick cock ramming in and out with her round tits bouncing as he fucks harder, further and angrier. With every thrust between her legs, he lets out a deep grunt.
"You belong to me," he groans on top of her, "You hear me? You're mine and only I get to fuck you! You're mine, Mika! You hear me! Mine!!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★

Eisuke almost curses out loud as he gasps and wakes from the terror or his deepest desire- he isn't sure. But the feeling from his moist tip through his tight garment has at least confirmed that he has another wet dream about her, only this time he clearly says her name, truly fantasizing sex with another woman- his girlfriend's sister.

Swiping away the sweat from his forehead as he looks around to find her curls up on his couch- the same one that he's just pounding her in- god it's so real- it feels like he'd taste her. He quietly walks towards her and lays his jacket on her. What is he even doing? The woman isn't afraid to defy him, why does he even care if she catch a cold? She's been deceiving him, playing him the past weeks, why is she still lying on his couch? That's right because it's his turn to play, she needs to be taught that Eisuke Ichinomiya is not a person to mess with. He's simply playing along, the fantasy's just a dream. Simple as that.

Writer's Notes

This one is short, finish part 3 for more.

I did Chp 15 Soryu's smut for Eisuke to see, also a wake up call for him- she's never Mia and yet it begins to ring a lot of questions in his head. Is his feelings for her real? Did he cheat? Where is Mia? What does Mika wants?

I am experienced with stage play, I write between lines for actors to study, give them space for creating their own styles of the characters. Things that are plot related, I include them in the fics but stuff that I want characters to feel & learn, I usually don't indicate- because that's the actor's job & the director's place to guide them. So forgive me if I haven't pointed those out.

This chapter can be read as just another smut- but to me, the Eiuske in my head- that's something more. He has come a LONGGGGG way from season 1, from the King Asshole who can't be true to himself to a man who eventually learns the MEANING of love & family.

When an influential man like him with so much power to be in numerous situations where no money can solved, a woman with the spitting image of his woman who's entirely different but he can't stop his feelings, what is right or wrong. There are so many things in life that's uncontrollable and maybe till the last day of our lives- remain unanswered. But I believe in "Living the Question"

Apologize for my babbling ... lalala