Chapter 5: Part 3 Bed time, kid

Title: Switching Places Chapter 5 Part 3
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Smut

MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Mamoru, Eisuke, Soryu, Baba, Ota

Summary: MAMORU'S SMUT!!! (What more do you need to know!)

Background: Mika's heated moment got interrupted again and lashed out with alcohol until Mamoru came to rescue and brought her to paradise.

Notes: It's long but it's worth it. Mamoru you sex god!!!

Chapter 5: Part 3 Bed time, kid (Mamoru's smut)

Remain still? Is he for real? Fuck that, you are not lying on an empty bed and wait! His lost!! You storm out of the hot British lad's room and end up at the hotel's lounge, pouring one drink after another to cool off your anger and erotic needs.

"Isn't it pass your bed time, kid?" Turning around to the familiar voice, "Oh helllloo detective." You wobbly lean forward to greet him, staring at his messy dark grey hair and captivating brown eyes. Hmm the lazy detective is actually very good looking.

Raises his brows and teases, "Done checkin' me out yet?" Biting your lips with a lustful grin and answer him playfully. "Nope, hehe it must be the goatee. *hiccup* It makes you look sooooo handsome and manly." Clearing his throat with his blushing face and gently helps you up. "Okay that's it kid, time for bed."

The cold night breeze touches your cheek and soon spreads an icy chill through your entire shivering body. "Kid shudnt' dress like an adult." Mamoru huffs but covers you with his grey suit jacket. "I'm not a kid!!!!" You pout as he pushes you in a taxi, "Shaddup, you're such a pain, kid." You two quarrel throughout the ride, well at least it's a short ride.

Getting out of the car and find yourself in front of an old apartment. "Oh bringing me back to your place, detective. You perv." Giggling your way up the stairs as his firm hands supporting your waist, "Shaddup and watch where ya goin!" As soon as the door opens and you're surprised by his filthy home. "Who's the kid who live here?" The lazy detective yell another shaddup and flops down on his futon, letting out a yawn after he orders you to shower.

You tiptoe and quietly get into the futon which makes him jump. "What the fuck kid?" His jaw drops wide open and yells, "what.. why are you... I can see...what the fuck man?!" You can't help but laugh at the blushing detective, (as you're) in his oversize tee with your harden nipples beneath the thin fabric. "So now you see me as a woman?" Closing the distance as you lean forward, trapping him to the wall behind him.

He gulps nervously and stumbles over his words. "You're acting ... like a kid, I... I'm a grown man. So ..back away, kid... or.." Biting the corner of your lips and whisper to his ear, "Or what?!" Nibbling his earlobe before he'd react, anxiously move your lips to his neck, licking and sucking it hard as he moans, slowly surrenders to your hot sexy seduction.

He watches as you kiss your way down his body, a soft smile spreads across his face as he gently cups your cheek and places his lips on yours. Your body quiver as his right hand moves to your clit, manipulating it with his thumb and two fingers. You gasp and moan, "Fuck me now!"

Slightly surprise by your commend but Mamoru happily obliges and strips instantly. You have waited long enough, you need it now. As the head of his penis enters your sex, you hiss at the sensation. Finally! And shit it's huge because it feels like his big, thick, hard cock is going to rip your pussy open.
"Oh my god... you're sooo.... big," You whimper as tears begin to sting your eyes. Mamoru is also lost in his desire and your compliment encourage him to thrust forward and ram his cock fully into you, filling you with his enormous length which make you scream, writhe and squirm beneath him. He groans, the feeling of his throbbing cock moving inside of your warm, wet tightness is absolutely thrilling.

"God, you're tight sweetheart!" The detective hisses through clench teeth as he thrusts deeper. He then pulls out and rams it back in. Feeling every single sweet inch of his member, you both moan in union when he goes all the way in. "Oh, Kishi...talk...dirty to me." Merely managing another moan between his sensational thrusts. "Call me Mamoru." He orders, getting turn on by your wild side. "Do you like the feel of my cock in your pussy?" Sliding his cock in and out, hitting all the right spots.

He then leans his head down and bites on your nipple. "Ahh.. Mamo.." Moaning in pleasure as he increases his pace. You start bucking your hips against his thighs, trying to get more of his cock inside you. "Fuck...ah....it feels... soo good!" It feels better than any sex and fantasies you have ever had of this moment combine. Who would have thought the lazy detective is this fucking amazing in the sex department.

"Do you like it when I fuck your pussy rough?" He chuckles. "Yes...harder! Please Mamo!" You cry out and wrap your arms around him as he pounds you harder and harder. "I love your tight pussy sweetheart!" Mamoru groans, "I can feel you cumming on my cock, cum for me baby."

Moving both your hips quickly, you pull him towards with every thrust. His face scrunches up in pleasure but keeps his gaze on you. Faster and faster he pounds into you whom matches his frantic pace perfectly. Feeling an orgasm growing inside you, Mamoru somehow has not surrender to his own pleasure. "I ...can't...take much...more." You whimper. "Ahh Mam..moru...."

"I'm close... so close," He hisses, breath comes in short gasps and pants. No, you can't even moan anymore, the pleasure is just too fucking intense. "Ahh...." You scream as the massive orgasm rips through your entire body. "Mamo... ahh..." You are still coming. It doesn't stop instantly like the usual orgasms.

Moving your hips faster to encourage him to let go as you ride out the most intense pleasure ever. His movement begins to become erratic and he finally comes. "You're so damn hot! Dun think I can ever get enough of ya, sweetheart." Mamoru pants as he empties all his desire deep inside you. Kissing him lightly on his lips again to thank him for such heighten bliss and pleasure you never dream possible.

Writer's Notes: Enough smut for now*PHEW*
Mamoru is my FAV in KBTBB so I somehow imagine he'd be this awesome in bed, lol slightly regretting it though cux I still have to work on Soryu's smut!

Happy Weekend

PS: am working on requests so may stay quiet for few days (if I could stay away from playing KBTBB)