Chapter 3: Part 1B What Am I?

Title: Switching Places Chapter 3 Part 1B
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Smut

MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Eisuke, Soryu

Summary:
Soryu treats Mika's wound at Ice Dragon's office

Background:
Notes: Probably something for Soryu's fans (again)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 3: Part 1B What Am I?

How is this your fault? You're saving a child's life, why is he mad at you? Limping out the door with all these questions and anger in your head. Soryu notices your presence and says coldly, "I'm busy, Inui will take you back to the hotel." So he doesn't just blame you but he refuses to look at you too!

"I have done nothing wrong! Don't treat me like a misbehave child." With his head still down, he simply repeats his answer. "I heard you! I was saving a child! Did you prefer her to die then?" The mobster finally fixes his eyes on you, "Why are you mad at me for saving someone's life?"

He frowns, "What are you? The police?" Feeling the cold sweats in your palms, you stare at the mobster. Does he notice something? No you need to play it cool, "So I should have left her in danger because I am not a cop?!" That throws him off and you let out everything at once. "Yes I'm just a hotel maid, a nobody! Then why did you save me? What am I to you?"

Soryu takes a deep breath and glares at you with a conflicting look on his face. "You are Eisuke's woman. It's my job to protect you." You have always known that but hearing it for the first time, coming from the same lips you've been dreaming to kiss. It HURTS so DAMN much! Turning the pain to rage, "For the last time, I am not anyone's woman! I am not his thing! I belong to no one! I'm so sorry I'm such a burden to you, Mr. Oh! Well guess what? I don't need your protection. I can take care of myself and you don't have to babysit me anymore!" You yell at him and run the hell out of the Ice Dragon's office before anyone can see the tears streaming down your cheek.

The moment you storm outside, you're caught in the rain. Great! Freaking fantastic! Running with a limp doesn't get you far but tripping over and fall definitely put a stop to it. Cold rain beating down your body, cooling your hotted head but not your breaking heart.

You're so mad at yourself, Soryu is a crush at best. Why are you so worked up? Because he refers you as Eisuke's woman? As much as you hate it, it's rather normal for the bidders to think so. Mia is King Asshole's girlfriend. But you hate hearing it or do you hate it because it's Soryu who says it? This is ridiculous, you only spend a week with the mobster! And yet you have enjoyed and cherished every moment with him.

All of a sudden, someone pulls you up from the ground. A strong arm supports your waist as you stand up, feeling wobbly. As if things can't get any worse, your ankle is twisted. He sighs, ".... You're such a pain, you know that?" He mutters then turn to crouch down.

He chases after you, he's always here when you need him. Is it because it's his job? The mobster carries you on his board back, feeling his warmth against your wet clothes under the pouring rain. Not wanting this to end, you lay your head on his shoulder and thank him. This isn't the way to the Ice Dragon's office, "where are we going?" He quietly replies, "my place."

Your heart is pounding harder at his words, blood rushing to your face.