Chapter 15: I'm not in love with Eisuke

Title: Switching Places Chapter 15
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Angst, Fluff, Smut, Mystery?
MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Eisuke, Soryu, Mamoru, Baba, Ota
Summary: SMUT SMUT SMUT

Notes: One of the most important scene of this series

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 15: I'm not in love with Eisuke
4th week Tuesday

A man is strapped to the chair with his bangs covering his brows and eyes. But you recognize him in an instsnt, "Soryu!!" He looks up to find his feet tied to the chairs with just his boxer on. "You're alive!" Sighing with relief, he quickly sees the cameras and speakers on the walls. "Are you hurt?" You shake your head, feeling a little dizzy. "Gzzz, it's... hot in here." He clears his throat, a familiar laugh comes from above. "Oh dearies, you two are feeling the heat? The drug sure works fast!" Hearing the amusement from her voice, it doesn't sound good. There's a click on the door and it opens, the woman with scar face enters with a camera in her hand. Yanking you up with the other and pulls you towards Soryu.

"Let's play, I'm bored!" She smirks, making her looks much creepier than she already is. "What do you want?" Soryu tries reaching his legs but the woman points a gun to your head, "It's simple, I am only here to watch, you two are the one having fun." She says and kicks a box to your feet from the floor.
Neither you or Soryu can say another word or understand what she means because your entire body feel like it's on fire, aching for attention. The woman grins and pushes you onto Soryu, "You know you want it girl, go on, ride him. Then you will be free."

"No..." The mobster rumbles, "Is poor Mia not sexy enough for you tough guy?" She teases and slowly rocks you back and forth while you're straddling him, "Does she not turn you on?" Her voice echoes in your head and vaguely fade away, "Sor...Soryu.." You mumble, not entirely sure if this is real. Your warm fingertips gently lift his face up to look at you, gazing intently into each other's eyes. You try to breath slowly, to calm your rapid heartbeat. "Mia." His voice resounds sweetly in your ears, lingering in your head, powering over you like some kind of drug. Wait, but you are drugged.

"We.... can't." He hisses, you are now rocking him on your own, leaning in, you press a hard kiss to his mouth. No, this can't be real. He makes a soft sound but his lips parts quickly. "Mia! No, we.." You growl softly and crash your lips on his, kissing is hell of a way to shut someone up. You've always loved doing it, in reality or in fantasy. When you finally break away, his eyes are on your mouth then down to your bra.

None of you seem to remember where you are and the fact that you are being watched. Not just the scar face but also the other woman who's monitoring the cameras and computers, and broadcasting this live. No, neither of you know that. But the person who types the url does, watching it along with his friends. The blonde bites his lips hard to hold his laugh, as much as he enjoys watching you on top of the women hater, he's pretty sure Eisuke will have him killed if he lets out the slightest sound. Baba gulps nervously, he's always known you're sexy but this seems to be a very wrong way and time to "look". As for Mamoru, he is feeling more worried than jealous right now. He lights another cigarette and peeks at the boss, brows frown with clenched fist, not a good sign at all! You two may better off be dead than come back alive to be tortured by Eisuke mentally for the rest of your lives!