Chapter 5: Part 1 Bad Timing

Title: Switching Places Chapter 5 Part 1
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Smut

MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Hiroshi Kirisawa

Summary:
Kirisawa's smut!!!

Background:

Notes: MPD's fans
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 5: Part 1 Bad Timing

Waking up to find yourself alone in Soryu's apartment with a note saying he's off to work and a spare key to lock up. You hurry back to dormitory and freshen up before meeting Kirisawa. Using reverse trace tactics to ensure you're not followed to the safe house. Kirisawa greets you with his usual smile, oh how you miss his familiar face. After reporting to him, he passes few instructions and devices for stealing information from laptops and cell phones.

"Anything else happened? Have they been nice to you?" That's your typical Kirisawa, always looking after his team but no you prefer not to tell him that Eisuke actually . Not that you're trying to protect him, let's not make a big deal out of it. Shaking your head and quickly revert the subject back to the black market auctions.

Both of you can finally relax and have a real "chat", about anything and everything. It feels nice to have all the weight of your shoulders, no faking no acting. Just being yourself in front of someone you trust completely. Kirisawa lands his hand on your arms and reassures, "This will be over soon. I'm always here for you." His fingers trace to your small hand, he stops and stares at your ring finger. "I know it's not real but I hate that you have to wear it, reminds me that you belong to another man." He sighs and tucks your hair to the back of your ear. "I don't belong to any of them." Removing the ring while you lock your gaze with his as he caresses your cheek.

" Removing the  ring while you lock your gaze with his as he caresses your cheek

He closes the distance with a soft kiss and slowly leads you to the bedroom. Sitting at the edge of bed with his hands on your waist and gazes up at you with his dreamy eyes. Sitting on his lap and wrapping your arms around his neck for a warm and intense kiss. This is what you NEED, to feel loved, to be wanted. The missons, Eisuke, Soryu, everything instantly melt away and the lieutenant is the only thing on your mind.

"No, I said we would wait." He pants, shoving his jacket. You have waited long enough, only if Kirisawa has been less clueless you two would be dating by now! Showing no sign to stop, you pull his shirt up over his head and explore his perfect body. You sink down on your knees, enjoying every inch of his muscles clench beneath your lips.

Your hands swiftly unbuckle his pants and his gasp of surprise only turn you on more. "What are you doing?" He knows damn well what you're doing and how he wants this as bad as you do. "To thank you for always looking out for me." You smile teasingly. A growl escapes his mouth as his harder member is now free and all ready for you with leaking pre cum which you can't wait to taste. Licking the tip and underside of his cock, rubbing it until it's fully covered with your saliva before sucking it all inside your wet cavern.

"Fuck!" Throwing himself onto the bed, a sign to encourage you to go on further. The touch of your lieutenant's cock in your mouth is exciting you as you bob your head up and down, taking it deep into your throat.
"This.. feels...sooo.. good, Mika" Your name has never sounded this sexy before, determine to satisfy him, placing his hand on your head to guide you into his desirable pace. *Ring*Ring*

You freeze, hearing his voice says, "Nom..ura.." The air just gets colder as their conversation continues and suddenly a devilish thought appear in your head.Feeling his manhood inside you and run your tongue around the tip of his cock again, he sits up straight instantly and eyes widen with a questioning and yet exciting look: "What the hell?!"

Cupping his balls while you increase your pace, trying to sound as steady as possible, Kirisawa bites his lips and answers his deputy chef sounding tensed.
His hips can't help but move towards you, synchronizing with the rhythmic sensation. Your hands now hold onto his thighs as each thrust becomes rougher and faster. This man above you, your lieutenant who's always so tender and sweet is now being tormented between fighting not to moan (on the phone with his superior) and this heavenly thank you gift you're presenting him.

You almost feel sorry for him, almost. With his hard tasty cock slamming the back of your throat, you are not gonna go easy on him. "I'm.... I gonna.." Nomura finishes his sentence for him, "Just come back when you're done." He's about to reach climax, you urge on by flicking your tongue over his tip, his hips jerk a little with one final thrust and hot liquid explode in your mouth.
Looking up at him to meet his gaze, you gently pull out after swallowing his bittersweet cum. Caressing your cheek and brushing a light kiss on your swollen lips, "I am really sorry, I've got to go, I really want to... return your favor." He pants but reluctant to leave you.

"Work is work." You smile and manage to hide your disappointment. Bummer, talk about bad timing. Luckily, today is your day off and there's only one goal- getting laid!

Writer's Notes:
Yaya I know she needs to get laid or DOES SHE? Maybe just maybe I should torture her (YOU) a little longer ;) Chp.5 Part 2 YES STILL SMUT!