Chapter 18: Part 1 Confrontation

Title: Switching Places Chapter 18: Part 1 Confrontation
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Angst, Fluff, Smut, Mystery?
MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Eisuke, Soryu, Mamoru, Baba, Ota

Summary: Previously- You're kidnapped and forced to perform a steamy make out session in front of the kidnappers as well as being watched live by the bidders- including EISUKE who has discovered a tattoo on your lower back that he's never seen before.

Now, you are back to the penthouse with Soryu Oh and meet Eisuke- Your fate awaits......

Notes: Honestly this fic has become longer than I'd like to be, they're straight forward in my head, Chp 18 breaks down to 3 parts: Part 2 Eisuke's smut Part 3 Eisuke's thoughts- I want to end it without his POV but it feels like I owe him a proper chapter, his side of story, it's only fair.

Chapter 18: Part 1 Confrontation

Eisuke's World

Throwing another glass to the door, Eisuke pours the fifth drink before picking up his cell. "It's me. Was it all you'd find? Sealed? ... I want everything .... I don't care how, just get me what I want." He hangs up, unbuttons his shirt and sits on the edge of his empty bed, staring into space. When is this fucking nightmare going to end? This can't be real, he is sick of this endless dilemma. Death threats, being attacked, hospitalized and amnesia.

What a joke this has been!?

He has asked himself numerous times, does this sound like her? Does memory lost change personality? He has always known, deep down somewhere in the back of his mind, that she isn't "Mia" but he never allows himself to believe it. How else is he going to cope? Who else is he going to turn to? His best friends? Luke must have seen the bloody difference but didn't even mention the slightest hint. Soryu? Soryu? Soryu Oh!! The one man who can read his mind.

Never would have thought there will be a day where Soryu betrays him. How could he? Why would he? A woman, is that all it takes? Is this how fragile their friendship have become? Over a woman who isn't even "real"? How would Soryu react? Noooo, he won't tell him yet. Soryu wants to be in love, fine, better marry her too so Eisuke can shoves the truth to his face and rips his heart apart.

★★★★★★★★★★★

Mika's World

You waste no time in discussing with the team, thanks to Mamoru and the thumb drive, Kyobashi has the full list of all the auctions guests. Going over the usual routine and run down with the team, they plan to bust the "party" right around the feature item is being auction which makes it around 9pm. Friday 9pm, that would be the end of Eisuke, the sickening auction, the bidders. There is no point in feeling sorry for them, especially not for a mobster and dirty cop. You are not bothered, not... at... all.

Half an hour later, a lawyer has come to bail you and Soryu. Sitting in the car and gaze out the window while anxiety washes over your entire body, the unknown of what King Asshole might do send shivers to your spine. Soryu's large hand places over yours, lacing his fingers through yours and squeezes your palm in reassurance. "I'll be with you, side by side, together."

Opening the door to the VIP penthouse to see everyone sitting in silence, a heavy atmosphere in the suite. "Upstairs." Eisuke orders without making any eye contact, every else remain seated on the very same spot and steal a glance at you, mainly at your hands since Soryu seems to have no intention of letting it go.

As soon as the door closes behind Soryu, Eisuke launches at him and pins him against the wall, "Let go." Eisuke says through grinding teeth and before Soryu can answer, you release his hand. For a long moment the two best friends simply stare at each other, you can feel the tense atmosphere looming over them. "It's not his fault." You finally speak, breaking the silence.

Eisuke clicks his tongue as he loses his grip from Soryu's collar, he turns and leans towards you. It only takes a few steps for you to feel the cold wall behind, his breath reaks of whiskey. You can't decide what is more repulsive, his smell or his drunken (and angry) state. Closing the distance with his lips only millimeters away from yours, you gulp at the heavy look in his eyes as if he's perring through your soul.

"Leave us."

Soryu remains still and looks at Eisuke, "Soryu, leave now." He repeats sternly though he's trying to suppress his anger, clenching his fist tightly at his best friend's betrayal. "Eisuke, please, it's not.."

"Don't you fucking please!!" He snaps, punching one fist to the wall. "It sure as hell isn't my fault, so shut the fuck up and leave us alone. I'm not killing her if that's what you are soooo worried about, so leave us alone now!" Once Soryu reluctantly leaves the suite, Eisuke waits a few seconds before trapping you with one fist remains on the wall while the other finds its way to your neck and tighten his grip, "Why?" He demands an answer, "Why are you doing this to me!"

Your voice is barely audible but not weak, at least you don't want it to be. "Because you deserve it." You shouldn't escalate, you know that but somehow you want to get under his skin, perhaps even enjoy it a little. "You wanted space, I stayed away! You got questions, I answered them. I've done what you ask me and nobody..." He pauses and points a finger at you, "Nobody bosses me around like that! What have I done to.."

"Seriously, Eisuke?" You nearly laugh, "Every worst possible things that ever happened to me were all because of you." Eisuke looks at you with a piercing gaze, inhales deeply before letting go both his hands. "What do you want?"
For you to burn in hell, you secretly think. Returning his gaze with anger and hatred, "justice" would be the word but Kirisawa's earlier "warning" still bothers you. Maybe it isn't all about justice and Mia, maybe there is more but you are in no position to figure it out. "Set me free." You regret the moment you answer, would he really agree since he loves Mia so much but he has also "prisionized" her over his possessiveness.

"Fine." He answers, eyes as cold as usual with that annoying smirk you hate so much, "Pay me that 20 million and you're free."