Chapter 6: Part 2 Be Mine, Again

Title: Switching Places Chapter 6 Part 2
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Smut

MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Mamoru, Eisuke, Soryu, Baba, Ota

Summary: Eisuke's POV- is he going to sleep with Mika?

Chapter 6: Part 2 Be Mine, Again (Eisuke's smut)

Eisuke's POV

"You can't hide or run away from me anymore, can you? The only thing you will be feeling is my cock ramming inside your pussy over and over. I will make you come and you will only moan my name then you will remember who you belong to."

She gasps as I push her face into the wall, the cool tiles brushing against her stiff nipples. One hand on her shoulder, the other holding her hip to lock her in place. Running my hand over her round ass, spreading it slightly, she groans when the warm water from the shower flows over her lips and clit.
Parting her legs with mine, teasing her folds with the tip of my cock. My tormenting fingers circling her clit nice and slow, I don't mind waiting till she begs me to enter.

"Please, put it in me now."

That's quick. "Put what?"

"Please, Eisuke. Your dick...now"

Begging me with her sweet moan. She will never know how she makes me weak. Without another word, I thrust into her, streching every inch of her sex. My hand come round to grab her breast, squeezing and pulling her nipple harshly. The air in the bathroom turns hot and humid, mixing with our various sounds of pleasure over the running water and the slapping flesh of my hips against her ass.

Feeling her walls tighten around my cock, she's close. Panting heavily, leaving my marks on her neck again. "Ahh.. I.. I'm ...gonna..." Rubbing her clit furiously as I pound rougher and faster, slamming her against the shower wall. Moaning in union, we both come hard. Her pussy quivering around my cock to get every last drop from me.

Fits against the wall, painfully opening my eyes again to find myself all alone in the quiet and empty shower. Hot water beating down upon my exhausted body, if only it'd wash away the unpleasant feeling from the distance between us, to ease my heart ache with the rejection of her pushing me away. Why? Why doesn't she wants me? Why does she fear the man she (once) love?
I can have any woman in the world but her. This's harder than we first met, I fell for her without realizing. The Mia now doesn't return the same feelings, she can tell if I'm hiding something, seeing right through my disguise. Behind all those mean words and the mask I wear in front of people, she may have sympathy for me at most but she DOES NOT love me. Not one bit.

"Eisuke!"

How long has she been here? Never mind, I like it. Opening the glass door and walking towards the mirror with her eyes fix on my naked flesh. Her, in my bathroom again, as if everything's back to normal.

"Impress?"

How could I not tease her? She would blush and look away or cover her face and yell at me to put some clothes on. But no, instead she rolls her eyes with annoyance, "I've seen better." What? Who? When? How? What the hell? I just manage to catch my cell phone as she nonchalantly leaves the bathroom.

Back to my room after the call with Soryu, she's reading on my bed. Again, just like old times. "Going out this time of the night?" Soryu has news from his sources in Hong Kong, I need to confirm it personally of course. Someone who dares to lay hand on my woman, "Don't wait up." they must have a death wish.

"Don't kill anyone." Her eyes never left the book, was i that obvious? "What about me? No concern at all?" *Pfff* "Be careful." Barely hearing her as the door shuts behind me.

Hours later, lying in bed and watch her sleep, something I've done repeatedly that now seems so long ago. She's sound asleep, how I miss the way her skin glows, her appealing soft lips and most of all her scent which sooth me in my most distress days. She smells a little different though. Did she use another body soap? Why am I thinking about soap when I'd focus on catching the person behind her attack?

She's right here, so close to me and yet so far away. Never once been this clueless in my entire life. I used to see right through her, knowing exactly just what's on her mind. She's always predictable, so honest, gullible and innocent. Now I can no longer read her like an open book but no one deceives or get pass me. I am Eisuke Ichinomiya after all. She will love me again, she has to.