Chapter 3: Part 1A Someone

Title: Switching Places Chapter 3 Part 1A
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Smut

MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Eisuke, Soryu

Notes: Probably something for Soryu's fans

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 3: Part 1A Someone

Eisuke's World

Mia has always been a trouble maker, how she always gets him under his skin, worrying him with all kind of danger. Although she's well and healthy, something doesn't feel right. Should he arrange another doctor to examine her? He'd rather have a doctor he fully trusts and only one person comes to mind. However it would involve travelling and leaving Mia is the last thing he needs. Even she wants nothing to do with him, avoiding eyes contact with his presence, he longs to see her beautiful face and listens to her giggles. But this is for her, so much for a doctor who doesn't owe a smart phone or bothers to check his email. It's better to ask in person anyway, nevertheless the fact that he hates asking favor.

Being the Luke Eisuke knows, he wouldn't accept payment. This time is different, Mia's amnesia really has rattled him a little. No memory of their good and bad times together, she doesn't look at him with affection, her body not responding the same way. How he would always silence her with a kiss and no matter how much she resists, her body wants him, accepting his love and leads to passionate sex. No, he can't forget the hatred in her eyes after that kiss; how she stares at him like he's lost his mind. Maybe he will, how much longer can he stand Mia being a total stranger to him? He really shouldn't have let her out of his sight, she really has forgotten who she's belong to. But nothing is impossible to Eisuke Ichinomiya, he will have her fall for him all over again.

★★ Back to Mika ★★

Your first week as a hotel maid has gone by quickly, cleaning isn't your favorite hobby. Thankfully, you have some help from Sakiko and Chisato- Mia's good friends, they don't know anything about the auction or the bidders. But good to know that Mia has some close friends at work she'd rely on.

Eisuke isn't around this morning and you're told by Baba that he is away on business. You send another text to notify Kirisawa and secretly look forward to your meet up. Soryu has a "business meeting" and asks you to meet up with him later that night. It feels funny spending so much time with someone, it's almost like you two are dating. Sleeping in the same room, waking up and going to work each morning, having breakfast and dinner together everyday.

Soryu Oh, the second command of Ice Dragon turns out to be a very quiet, private and hard working person. He's either at his office or doing paper work in his suite, working like any other regular folks. You would have never guessed he's a mobster, well apart from his scary appearance. But you never once felt intimidated by him, never.
After having dinner alone at the mall, you take some time to window shop until Soryu calls to pick you up. Waiting outside the plaza, right by a beautiful fountain when suddenly..

*Bang*Bang*

A man is firing randomly at people out of nowhere, the crowded plaza is filled with gun firing and screams. Everyone is running around, trying to escape. Someone suddenly grabs your shoulder and pushes you down to the ground before you'd react.

Bullets flying all over the place, "We need more cover, let's hide behind that." Soryu?! You don't have time to ask any questions but he's right here, protectig you. Even with his gun inside his suit, he hasn't made a move yet. Is it because he doesn't want to involve others? No, firing his gun out in public would be a dumb move.

A child is frozen and crying in the middle, frighten in the chaos. "Are you ready?" Instead of responding, you run over to the child and hold her close to your chest, the maniac yells and points his gun at you. Just then, Soryu sneaks behind him and knocks the gun out of his hands. The little girl unites with her mum. The man moves in to grab the gun from the ground, you quickly get up to stop him but it goes off and you're shot in the leg.

You two slip out the area before police arrive and hurry back to the Ice Dragon's office. Luckily the bullet had just grazed your leg, it's only a scratch but Soryu insisted on disinfecting the wound. Looking down at him, feeling your pulse rise with his soft touch. Who would have thought his touch could be so tender and delicate?

Soryu is completely focused and unaware of your staring. Watching him intently, his eyes were fixed on you, (well your wound) nothing else. Studying his features, his kind and handsome face. His lips, imaging how they would taste, how much you want to kiss him teasingly, exploring to his neck and further down.

"Why are you so reckless?" His warm hands lifting your leg and gently caring your wound. "... The girl needed help." You answer as you drift back to reality.
"You can't even take care of yourself, let alone saving the girl. You didn't have a plan." His voice is stern and cold, is he mad? "I didn't have time to think! Someone has to do something!" Watching him slowly but skilfully wrapping the bandage on your leg, you can't help but wonder how many times he has repeated this procedure. "That someone doesn't have to be you!" His voice sounds a lot tougher, he stands and tidies up without looking at you. "Sorry, I couldn't take you to the hospital. Rest here for awhile." He heads out before you'd say a word.

(Skipping a slow hot scene from Soryu's place and directly to chp4 SMUT)

(Chp 4 will pick up from here) It's a bit long but it's the spark between Mika and Soryu