Chapter 4: Heated Night

Title: Switching Places Chapter 4
Fandom: Kiss By The Baddest Bidder & Metro PD: Close To You
Rated: Drama, Thriller, Smut

MPD's MC: Mika HIJIKATA
KBTBB's MC: Mia SAKATA (reference)
Characters: Soryu

Summary:
A hot and steamy night at Soryu's apartment

Background:
Notes: SMUT and Soryu's fans

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Chapter 4: Heated Night

The air in Soryu's apartment is cool against your wet and soaked outfit. He quickly grabs some towels and dries you thoroughly. "I will bandage you up again after your bath." He then picks you up and walks to bathroom. Standing there and watch him prepares the bath for you is something none of your boyfriends have ever done. Is this his job too? "Undress." That snap you out of your thought, "what?"

The mobster who's still kneeling down, looks up at your flushed face. "Your wound can't be exposed to water." You can't help but laugh at his comment, "Isn't it a bit late for that? We're already soaking wet." He shuts you up with his signature death glare, "in front.. of you?" This time his cheek turns pink, aww how cute. "Who do you think I am? No.." He mutters and throws a towel at you then turns around. "Let me know when you're done."

Great, getting naked in front of your latest crush, only with his back facing you but still enough to make you nervous. You thought about setting a honey trap on one of the bidders, maybe the theif or the detective but you'd never target King Asshole or Soryu, it's too risky. To your surprise, he is easy to get along and you're comfortable being around him. But not enough to be naked (just yet)! "...I'm ready." Exactly what you said to the guy who took your virginity. Grrr snap out of it Mika!

He steals a quick glance at you with his now redden cheek and slowly helps you into the tub, lifting your injured leg out of the water and loosen the bandage. "I'll help you out when you're done." Just as you think it cannot get steamier, you're now on his couch wearing his shirt while he bandages you up again. Thankfully you get to cool down once he vanishes to shower.

You're obviously sleeping here for the night and you're certain that Soryu wouldn't lay a finger on you. But it doesn't ease your nerve or slows down your heartbeat either. Putting on a casual expression, you suggest a movie night with some drinks which he immediately agrees. Yup alcohol is what you both crave right now.

None of you're paying any real attention at the movie, who would? You change the subject to why he's into thrillers which leads to a really LONG explanation on how similar the mafia and police are as both worlds are corrupted and dirty. And only the strong and ambitious win. Not entirely agreeing with his theory but you're glad to hear his thoughts, it feels you're getting to know the real Soryu Oh. The idea of him opening up to you make you smile.

Drinks after drinks until you're too tipsy to hold back, letting out your silly giggles and complementing how cute he is. The more he flushes the more you tease him, plus from the look in his eyes, there's no doubt that he finds you irresistible. But both of you have a serious line not to cross, only with a very different reason.

Closer, you just wish to be a little closer to him. Even for one night which both of you will deny and pretend nothing happens tomorrow. You lower your head on his shoulder lazily, sinking into his refreshing scent until your eyelids begin to drop. Feeling an arm around your shoulder encourages you to snuggle into his chest with your lips in the crook on his neck, close enough to kiss and suck on it like you have imagined but only a simple "Thank you" escape your lips.
"I can't be as selfless as you." Someone murmurs follow by a light kiss on your forehead.

Is this real or just your imagination? If only you can open your eyes to check....

★Bonus Smut★ Drunk Mika★
The heat has woken you up, feeling hot and dizzy but more unmistakably, horny. The indescribable want pulsing below your stomach. Why did you drink? You always get super horny when you're drunk. On second thought, maybe this isn't a bad idea, no sex for 6 months is quite enough. "Fuck it" you growl lowly, urging to fill your void.

Slipping your hand past your drenched panties, you gently circle and rub your clit, pushing a finger inside yourself. Picturing a familiar face above you with his loving smile that melts your heart and his gentle hands touching your bare skin.

Your other hand pull up the shirt and start cupping your breast as you push a second finger in, curling them hard into your wall, causing you out of breath.
"Ohhh hmmmm...."

Pumping two fingers faster and harder while moaning his name, "Sor... ahhh" moving your hips more to allow your third finger in. You can't take it any longer, pumping until they're deep inside. Wishing each thrust comes from him, "Hmm god, harder please Sor..yu... I want you.. harder.. ahh" Feeling a wave of pleasure course through your entire body, squeezing the bedsheets and arching your back to hiss out, "Yesssss Soryu!"

Oh that feels freaking great! Just what you need to get Soryu out of your system! After being that close and intimate in one day, you can finally relax and release your tension (+confusion) in your dormitory. Just when your breathe return to a calmer pace, you notice something: This IS NOT your dorm.

Closing your eyes tightly and remembering the last thing you did. Desperately screaming millions NOOO in your head, you lean over the side of bed (still with your eyes SHUT) and pray that no one is here.

Surprise, surprise, your prayer is not answered. His broad back which you find so comforting is now sending chill to your spine! Well done, Mika, this is now officially the most embarrassing moment of your life!

Taking a deep breathe and feeling rather bold. You hesitantly roll down to his side, slowly leaning close to his ears and mutters, "just so you know.... I saw you did the same thing in the shower the other day... so we are... even.. now.. umm.. goodnight."

Crawling back to his bed, covering yourself in HIS blanket, knowing damn well that none of you will get any sleep!

★★★★★
Writer's note
Way too much smut in my head... Kirisawa's smut next in Chp. 5