"Really Nandini . I don't think so" he said clearly each word as if trying to tell a kid.

I tried to oppose his argument but he stopped me by grabbing my arms and pulling me closer .

"You know you can't just run away from me whenever you want to earlier we were kids so I didn't know how it would feel to lose you. But now I know how it would feel. It will kill me kitten. Why don't you understand this that every problem has its own solution." He told me with such intensity that it shook me from Inside.

"No Manik you don't understand" but he cut me off with his hard stare.

"You know what I think that you never want to fight for us . Look at you always giving importance to your step siblings . Why can't you ever think about you and me? Why Nandini? Why should you sacrifice Everytime for them? Why should I feel the pain when you leave when I can be a more happy person with you.Dont you have enough feeling for us? Or is it only from my side that wants to fight you? Huh! Tell me." He shouted.

"Manik stop spitting shit."

"Oh! Now I am speaking shit. How classy Nandini? Don't think that I will let you go this time because I will not .So keep that in your mind."

"Really what will you do ?" I asked him haughtily.

"You will see in time." He replied with same fervour.

I don't know what is he planning now. Why can't he understand that this is very complicated if Alya has still feelings for him? I don't know how to make him realize his mistake as well as mine in this fuckedupness. We both are at fault.

"Kitten, sorry I have to do this." He said.

I turn around to see what he means by his complicating words but as I was about to see him personally he placed something on my nose and all I see is blackness .

***

Manik's POV

Well, what would you do of the love of your life is being an idiot and not listening to you or your side of the story and is just engrossed in her own pity. I know it is good to care about people who are your family and friends but to keep them and their demands first is not really good . I don't like it.

Why do I have to bear all the pain just because some people doesn't know how to think?

I know what I did to her is stupid. Who puts chloroform in the nose of the one you love dearly from your heart ,none but me. Well, I am Manik Malhotra. Different from everyone. I will take her to my farmhouse and will charm her there after that I will sought thinks out with fab5 and most importantly the rift between Alya and kitten. Kitten needs to mind her own business and leave past behind.

For that if I have to turn into a psychotic kidnapper then I will do it. There is fifty- fifty chances of my victory here I can't risk that.

I will woo her back again.

____(@@@@)____

"How dare you?"

" You moron?"

" Where are you fuckrard! Show me your face. You won't be alive to see the next day?" Came loud cursing and shouting from my bedroom.

I chuckle at her antics. I mean only she can do this when she is bound.

I know it was not a good idea to bind her hand with the bedpost but could you blame me , I was just being naughty. These ideas comes to me as a second nature.

I was drinking orange juice in the kitchen after having a good sleep with my kitten. It's almost mid day but last night was so bad that I don't mind wasting the day now.

But kitten was sleeping peacefully just like an angel fallen from the sky just for me. She was looking so sweet , so Serene and Angelic that I couldn't help but to leave her be like that but it seems lion is awake from his sleep and ready to chew the unwanted creatures around him .

I know I am being too sappy right now but what can you expect from a guy like me who has a pretty angelic girlfriend Also when he is deeply in love with her. They naturally turn like this.

"Are you even listening shitter? Come here and Unbind me right now?" Kitten shouted again.

I am seriously enjoying her potty mouth. She sounds so sexy when she screams like that.

Fuck! Don't think about it Manik but the deed is done and my friend down there is getting quite excited by reminscing those delecious images of the day when I was inside her.

God I really missed her but now she is here so I will eventually take down this problem too but first I need to woo her.

Nandini , my kitten here I come.

****

Love Roumania.