Twenty: Naughty Morning

Hi lovelies!!

Thanks again for your sweet comment and votes. This means a lot to me.

All my readers thank you for your immense support.

Chapter dedicated to niti_rocks & vandana_ Singh.

Thanks for voting .

Silent readers please if you like my story . Please vote . Just press the star ( offline) . It will mean a lot to me.

Warning: Well, this is a mature chapter. Rated 'M'

Read at your own risk.

****

Nandini just crashed her lips on his without wasting another second.

It was as if their bodies are two poles of a magnet which can't stay away from each other for a while. Because being in a same room just pull them together in each other's brace.

Well it was good for Manik because he is completely enjoying all these moments with his kitten.

Their tongue danced together as Manik took the control. He is kissing her passionately with wild ferociousness. They are both a mess of tongue and teeth .No one wont's to back down. He is exploring her mouth as if it is a treasure.

Their tongue is dancing and makes ng them both aroused as their hands have mind of this or own.

Nandini is moaning crazily. And it is a fuel to Manik's desire.

He can't help it but squeeze her more into him to make their bodies one.

Out of breathe Nandini try to leave his mouth but Manik has other plans. His grip tightened around her. He picks her up and lead her towards the bed without leaving his contact to her skin as he us latching on her neck with wild craziness as if it is the most pleasurable drop of ambrosia.

His mouth on her body is creating a havoc in her system. She is dripping wet with need . To be claimed by him completely

"Aah! Hmm.... Manik ." she just pull his hair in her desire .

Fueled by her touch Manik can't help but to growl in approval of his lover's touch which is creating a frenzy in his hard cock. He is amazed that by just a single touch of her ,he becomes rock hard .

As if he can't get enough of her skin he just tear apart her shirt which was adorned by her with just one tug .

The sight which welcomed him was so exotic that his desire reached completely new level. He was not a virgin but to see his kitten in just black lacy bra complementing her pale milky white skin was his undoing .

" Beautiful. " he said amazed to see this exotic sight. He thanked heaven for this view.

He was completely eye fucking her.