Fifteen: chemistry

Well, hello beautiful people out there.

Thank you for your love.

It is so amazing to see your reviews and messages. I am speechless.

As many of you has a question regarding the intimacy but the title says it all so don't think it is too fast for them to do the dirty. Well a sweet friend khushi09 understood my thinking.

Well please enjoy the chapter.

Warning: It has mature content rated 'T'

Read at your own risk.

******

I was so engrossed in his kisses that I didn't notice that his skillful hands had made their way inside my shirt and has removed my jacket.

This is bliss. I don't know how to react anymore. His skillful hands are playing my body just like a guitar. Like a perfectionists he knows when to play , leave the strings and resume his sinful assault on my body.

We are tongue to tongue. No desire to leave each other. I am a moaning mess. Suddenly , he bit my lower lip and I gasped . He is claiming my lips as if it is the last thing on the earth and he is starved .

I can't stop my wandering hands as I am gripping his hand ferociously , trying to dominate him but it is useless as I can't fight him .

His hand i tracing my sir curves and his other hand is gripping my waist so tight as of he want to mold them andale them one.

No space is left between us . After so much of gropping, kissing and luck I each other he left my mouth in need of air.

He is panting . I can feel his hot breath on my neck . But enough of this Sweet torture on me . Now he is going to experience the same in him. Let me see how Mich he can hold back.

"God, kitten you are amazing." He whispered and nuzzles my neck.

I took his collar and pulled him towards my mouth completely straddling him now as he is now on my mercy.