Twenty six

Hi lovelies!

Thanks for all the votes & comment.

Happy new year!!!
This is a new years update for you guys!

I have exams next month from January 11 so it will be impossible for me to write more next month.
Hopefully you will understand and on top of that  my birthday is coming in first week of January. So, I will be pretty busy with that too.

So, I can't guarantee you updates that frequently.

Now enjoy your treat.

****

Chapter 26

I ran from his grasp but too soon he clutched my waist and pinned me to the near wall.

God! I really don't want him to know that Dhruv knew my secret before him or he will go ballistic on me. I know his jealous streaks are not too far away.

"Who texted you , kitten?" He asked with eyes as dark as danger.

I gulped hard. What to do?

"Umm, no one. Just Navya . She asked me to come back as the fight is over. Ya, that was her only. Why? I mean why do you want to know?"I asked nervously.

" Really, then why were you smiling?   Wait ,let me check I have your phone." He started scrolling down my phone.

Oh no!!!!

I am screwed . I try to snatch it away from him but his hold tighten around me.

He raised his eyes "why are you struggling kitten? What is making you feel scared? Tell me". He asked suspiciously.

I laughed . A very unconvincing laugh. " nothing. It is bad manners to scroll Down others phone, you know so give it back. " I said confidently.

Otherwise this jerk will not listen to me. "Common Manik, don't you trust me. We should be going now. " I try to move out of his hold but this leads to nothing.

"Nope, we are not going. I just want you to myself only and besides how will you go?  you are wearing my T shirt." He smirked.

This arse.

I narrowed my eyes at him. Annoyed with his really possessive antics and clingy ness . If he continued this act surely everyone will know the real me.

It will create problems and tension between us. I have to handle him wisely otherwise he will cause a big problem between me and Alya. I know her may be she is sweet and innocent in reality but when it comes to me she transform herself into a royal bitch.

So, I need to play it cool.

"Stop it , Manik. We have to practice for the opening of musicana and don't reveal our secret ." I asked him to do sternly.

"But why keep it a secret?" He pouted.

"Manik stop pouting. You know to save myself from confrontation and you have not disclosed your break up with Alya to your friends and I am sure if you will tell them about our relationship they will blame me only. The other factor is Harshad- he will use this as a golden opportunity to break you guys. So, I think this is the sensible decision for now at least." I argued.

"Fine" he sulked.

"Now please put me down. I have yo change."

"Where will you change and what ate you going to wear?" He asked confused.

"Don't worry about me Manik. You should go I will be there in some minutes." I told him.

"Okay but let me do the last thing ." He said and before I asked him what is it ?

He took me by surprise as he smashed his mouth to mine. I was surprised and because of that a gasp left my mouth which allowed his tongue to enter in my mouth.

He licked me and kept on biting on my upper lip as I was busy in sucking his lower lip. It was amazing. His taste is so sweet that I can't control but to clutch his hair and pulling them out. He groaned in my mouth as I keep on tugging his hair and grinding my crotch to his groin.

His hands traveled around my back ad he cupped my ass in his hands and kept on rubbing our lower body parts. It was creating a puddle in my panties. All this rubbing , grinding , sucking and licking was making me a hot mess. I wanted more.

I don't care that I am getting late or not but now I just want him.

I pull my mouth from his but he tries to keep it locked with his lips. I restrain him by holding his nape and make my way towards his bare chest.

It is so Strong that can't help to lick it and then my mouth find his nipple. I attack it with a fervor and he moans my name. It is a music to my ears. Oh god! It so enthralling .  I am loving the moment. I chew and bite the suckable tip like a grape my favorite fruit.

His hands are becoming frantic on my body and as he made his way inside my shirt to cup my breast.

My phone starts ringing. God! Not again every  fucking time. This shit happens.

I groaned and leave his sweet nipple. But my tiger just growled like a fucking animal who got disturbed in his mating. Well, we were trying to mate. Teased my subconscious.

He tried to put my mouth back but the moment is broken and that shit ass phone is at still ringing.

"Ignore it baby. Just go back to what you were doing second ago. " he whispered in a husky voice.

"No, we should go. It must be Navya." I said In my raspy voice.

"Fuck her!  No I mean fuck me and only me. Let's go home where we can continue and leave that cockblocker phone of yours here only" he said and picked me up.

"Manik! No, you wanted a kiss you got more than that, now let's do practice." I tried to convince him.
But he just smiled and said " oh! Don't worry we are going to do practice, a lot of practice. But in my bedroom with you and me naked on the bed. It will be fun. A lot of practice. " in his cocky attitude.

*****

Well, this is the chapter.

Tell, me how did you like it?

What are you expecting from the horny love birds?

Please vote , comment an share my story.

Love roumania