Eight: Shock

Happy Diwali people!!

Hope you guys have safe and prosperous year ahead.

Thank you guys for reading my story I am really thankful to all of you.

Please share, vote and comment on this story.

***

Nandini was very pleased with herself after meeting with Dhruv. Now she can go and look after Rishabh as she had solved the problem here. There was no more classes and she is free for the day .

She is walking outside the college when she bumped into someone. When their eyes meet, they instantly recognized each other.

She knew that the person standing in front of her is her step brother Harshad as she van clearly see the evil glint in his eyes. He always had a bad character per say. She never felt good around him as if in his presence only bad & negative vibe surround her.

Harshad too was not a fool , He knows that she is Nandini as unlike others he never let her in their past, always kept a tab on her. So it was not much effort for him to recognize her as he had seen various pictures of her. She is his ATM card. The golden child of their parents who left each and every Penny in her name. She is the one who was supporting him and his sister Alya. He never felt bad about her nor did he have any negative feelings towards her as he knows that it was not her or their fault that they were tangled in the mess of their parents but still he can never allow the closeness between her and Alya. It would come in his way. Divide and rule is his favorite motto and now that she is here he will not left any stone unturned.

She is the weakness of his greatest enemy Manik, the boy who got everything that was his.

She is the bridge which joins Manik and Dhruv . She is the one who can break their friendship too.

Now that she is here it is all to easy for him to take his revenge from Manik And Fab5 .

Alya was always jealous of her because of the love and attention she got from their dad and of course Manik. She never liked her and always thought bad of her.

It was all in his favor. Now the ball is in His court as Nandini is here.

"Well hello sis!" He smiled his evil smile.

"Hello there Harshad. " she replied

"What a pleasure to see you back ." he said

"Why why Harshad! Missed me much. I didn't know that you were gone all phyco for me." I smirked.

"Oh my little sister don't worry about me. I can see you know how to aggravate people now. Your antics are being very popular in space. I mean three days and people are saying the hot girl Nandini who stood up against Fab5. But you stood up against Manik- your tiger. You are changed sister. Well I think that is a nice change." He said