Twenty nine

Hi lovelies!!

Thank you for the votes and comments. It really made my day.

I have exams starting this week so updates won't be regular. I updated this part because to complete the previous scene for you. I hope you understand that this will be the last update for Now anyways .

Please vote and comment. Enjoy.

Chapter 29

Aaaahh!!? Manikkk....  "

Finally I got her first orgasm.

I kiss her hard on her lips and she hugs me tightly with a beautiful glow on her face.

I know I will see this sight multiple times as this night is still not over yet but for now I am good with this.

But I think my kitten is not okay with my thoughts as she starts moving her pert ass on my finger pleasuring herself .

I growl at her.

"All your pleasure belongs to me , all your screams belong to me. Do you understand. " I said this and take her thighs in my hands and spread them wide and nice.

I can see her beautiful crown from here only.

I know what I have to do now. I got a delicious meal to have.

"Stay still or you won't like it. " I command her intensely.

Again , I find her wetness with my fingers and caress it gently but putting equal pressure on her points.

"Let me taste it baby. I want to devour you."

I use her discarded panties and tie her hands and place her thighs wide for my feasting.

I can smell her glorious scent and the glistening of her arousal is so damn beautiful that I can't help myself but to put my mouth on her pussy.
I lick her south to north while playing with clit.

"Aah!?? Manniik...."

"Please baby ..... Faastteerrr....." She screams in pleasure.

But I don't listen to her and continue to lick her juices with my.hungry tongue. I want to enjoy her sweet and tangy taste. It is delicious and on top of that her scent is making me rock hard.

" You are wet baby. Too wet." This help me to open her lips and enter my tongue in her cunt. Oh ! How sweet mother of fuck. She is amazing.

I increase my pace and tongue fuck her with a great fervor as if she is the last meal that I will have and continue to twist and pinch her clit.

"Maannikk ,aah !  I am.... Close...."

She moans and with that I increase my licking and then blow some air on her lips. She shivers .

I know she is close to coming and it will be huge. I brace myself for her flowing juices and with a quick flick of my tongue she is falling apart.

"Oh! Yes, yes, yes...... Mannikk..."

Now I can't control more but to fully claim her. I open my trouser and every piece of clothing from my body to stand stark named in front of her.

Nandini's POV

Oh ! God, I can't control myself more. He is a sex god. I can't believe it orgasming can be so good.

I see he his all set to make me his. His body craved like a Greek god is arousing me too much. His strong body and that chest. I can't help but to lick my lips in anticipation.

I know I have created a mess on his sheets with all that come of mine but what can I do when a sexy god as him starts to pleasure someone how can they stop their peaks?

My eyes travel down south to  see a hard , big cock. My eyes widen in excitement.

Holy crow! How will that monstrous thing will fit in me. It will surely break me into two.

But I can't help but moan at his sight. He is perfect. My own Manik Malhotra. Sex god personified.

" done with the eye fucking kitten cause Now you feel will the actual fucking. My love for you." He says and place himself in between my thighs.

Liquid is pooling under me with his dirty talks.

He place is strong arms and place it under my waist and ull me up to kiss my lips hard and wild.

I too response in an equal manner and use my tied hands to trap his neck in between the hold.

We miss hard and fast. Tonguing hmeach other while he places his cock at my entrance.

"Relax baby. Just enjoy it."

And then he thrust himself into me and I cry out with the pain as he crossed my barrier.

"Aah!!.....!" I cry out.

He relax in me and allow me to adjust to his size.
"Are you okay?" He ask with so much love in his eyes that I melt into him .

I nod at him and with that he starts his thrusting.

In and out. Slow and fast. With careful measured stroke and  I start to move along with his rhythm.

Now there is no pain but only pleasure.

"Faster baby, faster...." I ask him to feel him more.

With that he speed up his pave hitting Me in all the perfect places with his dick.

Something starts building inside me and with that I clench around his dick and hr groans.

I know he is close too and I want both of us to come together. So , I roll my hips and clench around him.

"Nandini stop , kitten .. " he grains hard and increased his thrusting.

Harder.

Faster.

Stronger.

"Manik... Kkk!!".

" aah! Kitten ...huh! Na -ndin- ni....!!!"

With that we both shout out our release and he falls on me with all his weight.

****

Well, here is the chapter.

I hope you liked it.

Let me know your feedback through the comments.

Please vote and comment and share my story if you liked it.

Love roumania.