Author's Goodbye

I really just want to say thank you to everyone who has supported this story. I would like to especially thank my friends; Mary, Sophie, True, and Lexus, who pitched in some ideas when the story was first starting. They were the geniuses behind Truth or Dare, and their ideas made it that much better.

Also, I’d like to thank anyone who has supported the book and read it all the way through, it means a lot. I know it’s very rough as it is spread over a year and is only my second completed story and the first one I ever started writing.

That being said, I’m hoping to look it over and fix things that seem unnecessary and not needed for the plot. But all in all no major changes will be made; it will still be the same, so you won’t need to read it again. It’s more for my benefit and to make it easier as the second book comes along.

 You heard me right! There will be another book, I know that some of you already know that because I have announced it before but I’m making it official. There kind of has to be another installment with the way it was ended.

The second book won’t be started right away as I need to wrap up some current projects. I want to finish Wanted or at least get well enough into the plot that I’m able to start a new story without worrying about losing steam. I need to finish my re-write of Stranded and work out exactly where the second story is going to start. Finally there is my NaNoWriMo project that I also need to work on.

Once those things are done or at least under control, I will work on getting the second story up.

So once again thank you for all of your support and taking time to read this story. It feels completely amazing to have finally finished it and I hope to see you guys in the second story.

-Shanna