Chapter Nine: Victor Newcomers and Spin the Bottle

Chapter 9-Victor,Newcomers, and Spin the Bottle.

After Damon came back with the beer we decided to play spin the bottle.

"Who's going first?" Damon asked. That would be Felix's cue to speak up, but there was just silence.

"Where's Felix?" Derek asked, I look around and spot him in a corner making out with Skylar.

"Dude the game hasn't even started." Ian yelled at him. Felix opened up one of his eyes, still kissing Skylar, and winked at Ian.

"Are you playing?" Derek asked. Felix moved one of his hands and kinda waved at us like a go-on-without-me kinda wave.

"Guess they're not playing." I clarified, "They're too preoccupied." I whisper/shouted in their direction. Felix gave me the finger; I laughed and turned back around. There were three guys and five girls. Where did all the guys go?

Then the doorbell rang. What the hell? If that's guys I'm seriously going to be freaked out.

I run to the door and everyone else is close behind. I look out the window beside the door, Victor's standing there. Why the hell is he here?

"Who is it?" Ian asked

"Victor." I reply with a scowl.

"Why the hell is he here?" Ian asked.

"I don't know." I replied, "I guess we're going to find out.

I swung the door open reluctantly, revealing Victor to everyone. Oh my eyes, they burn, he's just too ugly. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Now, Adrianna is that anyway to talk to the head of Vampire Council?" He asked.

"Fuck you." I said under my breath.

"What was that?" He asked, I was going to tell him, when I decided it would be more beneficial to find out what he wants. So, we can get rid of him as soon as possible.

"Nothing," I murmur, "Why are you here?"

"I just thought I'd bring over some late arrivals, to join your little...party." He told me in his extremely annoying voice, "Since you're already getting to know the other new Council members." I look around and see six figures step out of the shadows, into the light; I guess it was night-time now. Time really does fly when you're having fun. "Alisha and Brian are year; you already know them so I thought you guys could catch up." Victor introduced gesturing to the two. Alisha and Brian stood there looking awkward.

Victor then gestured three more people, "These three are Elliot, Ethan, and Logan." Elliot had light brown eyes and dark green eyes. Ethan had blonde hair and was sporting jade green eyes and Logan had light brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

"And this is Summer." Victor told us, gesturing to the sixth and final person.

"She's is not coming in." Chloe told him, I completely agreed, I did not want Summer here.

"Now, Chloe don't be so rude." Victor scolded.

"As if I'd want to join your little 'party.'" Summer interjected, in a high-pitched girly-voice, which by the way was really annoying.

"Good 'cause we don't want you here." Ian told Summer.

"Ian you're such an asshole, I'm your sister." Summer pouted.

"No you're not my sister. You're. A. Slut." He spat the last words. Summer gave him the finger, probably because she couldn't think of anything clever. No scratch that I don't think she could think of something clever to say back if she had an hour. If I was her, I'd just say something like, 'You're a man-whore if I'm a slut.' But then Ian could say something like, 'I guess, I'm a man-whore then.' So I guess it backfires regardless.