Chapter 25

Zane's P.O.V

I sit on the couch and look at the ring, smiling as I do, God I'm so lucky, I have the best man in existence!

I lay down facing the couch cushions when I feel someone lay beside me and out their arm around my body, I look over to see its Caleb, I smile at him and he smiles back.

"So, did you enjoy your gift, Hun?" He asks me curiously.

"Of course I enjoyed it, you playing that song and then preposing" I say to him.

He smiles and holds me, I smile and kiss his cheek, "goddamnit Caleb why do I love you as much as I do?" I ask him smiling.

"Cause I'm loveable!" He laughs and says.

"That's true" I say and nuzzle him, God damn his fur is so soft, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with this guy!

"So does this mean we're going to be open about our relationship?" I ask Caleb curiously.

"Yeah, I don't care what other mean furs say about you or me, as long as they don't attack you, that's when I'll react and beat them up heh" he says to me.

"Okay Hun, can we go out somewhere?" I ask Caleb curiously.

"Okay, where?" He asks me curiously.

"Hmm anywhere, maybe just to like a park or something" I tell Caleb.

"Okay let's go to a park then go eat something if we're hungry, that is" he tells me and I nod.

He gets up and gets what he needs for his car, and a jacket, I get a jacket as well.

As we're leaving the house Ava sees us about to leave and she runs up to us.

"Where are you two going?" She asks curiously.

"The park to just walk around and stuff" I tell her.

"Are you guys going to get food later?" She asks curiously, again.

"Yes, we are, why?" Caleb asks her, sighing.

"Okay! I'm coming then! Wait for me!" She says running off to get her jacket.

Caleb sighs, "I knew she was going to want to come, let just go sit in the car and wait for her." He says opening the front door.

We walk out and I get in the passengers side and Caleb gets in the drivers side, we wait two minutes for Ava, she finally exits the house and jumps in the back seat.

"Wooo! Let's go!" She says hitting Caleb's arm.

"Okay, okay, jeez" he says to her and starts to drive to a park, I smile and half way through driving there he rubs my thigh as he drives, I turn to him and smile.

"Oh Hun heh" I say to him, "you're so sweet to me"

"Hey! Calm down! Don't get hard and have your dicks flailing around the car!" Ava says to us, I giggle a bit.

"Ava shut up" Caleb says sighing.

"What! I'm just joking around, calm your tummy turner tits" she says laughing.

I start to laugh more and Caleb sighs, again.

After a bit we get to the park, Caleb goes and parks his car, after he puts it in park and shuts it off we all exit.

We causally start to walk on the sidewalk around the park, where oddly no little furs are playing, midway through the walk Caleb grabs and holds my left paw, I look at him and smile, I quickly nuzzle him as we walk along.

Ava looks at us and sees, she then proceeds to laugh, "oh you guys look adorable and dumb at the same time!" She says to Caleb and I while laughing.

"Ava I swear to god I won't pay for your food if you keep on annoying us" Caleb says to her.

"Okay, okay sheesh, hey wanna go sit on the playground?" She asks us.

"Why? We're not pups anymore, why would we go on and sit on the playground?" Caleb asks her.

"Cause why not! No ones here but us! Who cares! Let's go on the damn playground! You in Zane?" She asks me.

"Hell Yeah!" I smile and let go of Caleb's paw and I run off with Ava to the playground.

Her and I both get on the play park thingy and Caleb walks up to us, "ugh it's like I'm engaged to a five year old and friends with a three year old" he says to us.

"Oh shut up your dork! Just come up here and have fun!" I say to Caleb giggling a bit.

He sighs and pulls himself up onto the play thingy. (10/10 best cover up when you don't know the name of the thing, later on I'll come back and fix it though)

I smile and walk him towards the corner of the play thing, I pin him there, get on my tippy toes, warp my arms around the back of his neck and I pull him into a loving kiss, we continue to kiss and I feel a little, um, tongue poking at my lips, asking for entrance to my mouth, I open my mouth a bit, allowing his tongue to go in my mouth, just as it goes into my mouth Ava goes and says, "Jesus Christ! Do you guys breathe? It's been like two hole minutes!"

Caleb and I quickly break our kiss and blush red, I giggle in a embarrassed tone.

We go and look at her and she's hanging upside down on the monkey bars, "Ava what are you doing?" Caleb asks her.

"Oh just 'hanging around' " after her saying that she starts to laugh at her own joke.

I start to laugh as well and Caleb give a little laugh and sighs, putting his face into his right paw.

"Let's just go and get our food, okay?" Caleb says to Ava and I.

"Yeah that sounds great Hun" I say to him and kiss his cheek, he smiles at me, with a faint blush. his blushes are easy to spot through his all white fur.

We get off the play thingy and walk towards where a bunch of food places are, "So what do you guys want to eat?" Caleb asks us.

"Isn't it obvious? Pizza, idiot" Ava says to Caleb snickering.

HEY THERE GUYS! Sorry for not updating, school, being lazy and other stuff is a reason for all of that, but I'm going to try to update more, I really have to because this book is gonna end on a certain date, it's this year, obviously but when /(•O•)\ well I'll tell you when some day, but not today, I have to end it on the certain date because it's just like special, but yeah i should and I have to update more! Oh and if y'all ever wanna talk to me my kik is NoahTheGayHusky_ add me if ya want! But anyways I gotta get going! So byeeee!