Chapter 19

Caleb's P.O.V

"We're almost at the first motel Ava! Zane here we come!" I say joyfully with a huge smile.

"Hey don't get your hopes up, there's like twelve other motels to check, Caleb" she tells me.

"Well there's still a chance he's at this one Ava! God don't be a Debby downer!" I say to her.

"I'm just pointing it out Caleb! God damn you ask for my help and I'm helping!" She yells.

"Okay, well right now with that sick full of coins you're the muscle, not the brains" I tell her.

"Whatever Caleb" she says to me, then the car goes silent, we make our way to the first motel.

We get to the motel and we both get out, we make our way into the motel to the front desk where we're greeted by a male golden retriever.

"Hello sir, is there anything I can do for you?" He asks me politely.

"Uh yeah, have you seen a muscular lion with a white car?" I ask him.

"Uh no, can't say I have seen anyone like that, sorry bud" he says to me.

"Oh, well thanks for you time" I say to him and leave with Ava, we both get into the car and punch in the next address.

"Ugh this is going to be annoying going into multiple motels and not finding them" I say to Ava.

"Well why don't we look for motels that just have white cars parked in the parking lot?" Ava says while browsing her social media accounts.

"Ava! You're a genius!" I yell as I start the car and pull out of the parking lot, making my way to the next motel.

I drive by the motel and I don't see any white cars fitting the description, I go and put in the next address and drive to it, to see there's not white car, I do the same over and over again to see no white car, I must have driven by six motels! God damn it!

"Ugh! Fuck! Where does behave Zane!" I yell.

"Calm down Caleb" Ava says to me while putting her paw on my shoulder.

"Look it's getting dark, let's drive by two more motels then go to sleep, we need to have all of our energy if we're going to fight Zane's ex, we don't want to get potentially killed, now do we?" She asks me and I sigh.

"No we don't, God I just hope they don't move again" I say as I go to the closest motel, to yet again see no white car, I go to the next one to see a white van but that's not the car were looking for.

I sigh, I go and park in a parking lot and lock the doors and lay back my seat.

"Do you have any blankets in her Caleb?" Ava asks me and I shake my head no, she sighs and lays her seat back and closes her eyes and goes to sleep, I close my eyes and just lay there, with Zane on my mind, God I miss him, I slowly doze off.

Zane's P.O.V

"I told you Justin, you're a crazy asshole who abused me! No matter how much pain you inflict on me will make me love you again!" I yell at Justin.

"I bet your slut ass never loved me in the first place! You didn't even look at me when the cops took me away!" He yells.

"Because I was still in love with you! I didn't want to see them take you, after some time I realized how much of a asshole you are!" I yell back at him.

"I'm going to make sure you're never found, we're going to move around all the time, and eventually get out of the country, you're my little bitch, I bet you aren't even a virgin anymore" he tells me.

"You fucking idiot, I am a virgin and no you won't take me out of the country and if you so dare as try to move me again I will find away to get you caught and arrested!" I tell Justin.

"You little fucking bitch" he growls then goes to the bedside table, he opens the bottom drawer and pulls out something, he comes to face me and I see what it is.

"Now id listen if I were you because i now have control over your life!" He says as he points a gun at my head.

"Justin, you crazy ass hat, be a man and don't use a gun, if you're going to kill me, kill me with your bare paws!" I say to him and growl the last part out.

He stares at me and punches me in my stomach, I whine from the pain.

"Go to bed Zane, you're in for something in the morning, you slut." He tells and and turns off the lights.

He goes and lays on the bed, I wait a while till I know he's asleep, I look around the room for something to use to cut the zip ties, I spot out a few things but they're to high for me to get.

I look around hoping something is in reach for me, I spend a solid five minutes "nothing, God, I give up" I sign out.

"Please Caleb, please come find me" I say to myself hoping he'll come.

I lay my head back and slowly fall asleep.

The full night passes by and I'm woken up by Justin taking me out of the chair while tired up and throwing me down on the bed.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" I yell at him.

"I'm about to fuck you, you little whore." He says to me and I growl, I kick back but he puts the gun on the back of my head.

"You better fucking stay still and after I fuck you, you better beg for more!" He growls at me.

He pulls my pants down and pulls his down and he covers my mouth before I go to scream for help, God no! I don't want to lose my virginity to him!

I start to cry when I hear a door slam open and I feel Justin turn to look at what caused it.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter! Sorry for the long wait again, gotta do good in school, ya know? Oh and to clarify again, I'm not ever going to leave the book, I plan to finish this book with a good ending in my opinion, well see y'all next time!