Chapter 17

Caleb's P.O.V

Ava and I keep driving, every stop light I check my phone to see if Zane is moving anywhere, luckily he hasn't been, I hope his ex isn't smart enough to move locations.

"Ugh Caleb! You drive like my grandma!" Ava says to me.

"Well sorry I'm not going one hundred in a eight area, like you" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes and played with her tied up sick full of coins, she is one weird girl that will make everyday items into weapons.

I get to a red light and I stop the car, I start to see that Zane's phone is moving fairly fast and it's going north of where we are.

"Fuck, he's moving Zane!" I yell as I punch the steering wheel.

"Calm down Caleb, we'll find him, don't worry" she says to me to calm me down, it only works a bit. 

"You're right, but Zane's all the way in the country side! And he's traveling farther up there!" I growl as I say the last part.

"It's okay Caleb" she says to me and I sigh and I start to drive again as soon as the light turns green.

Around thirty minutes has passed and Zane's phone is still moving farther up north! Goddamn, they're going to go to Nunavut at this pace!

I get to the next and last light that I'll see for a while and it's red! Greaaat!

I go and check my phone to see Zane's phone still moving, i sigh and all of the sudden his phone goes offline! Fuck! It must of died!

"DAMNIT! His phone died!" I yell and lay my head on the steering wheel.

"It's okay Caleb, we'll find Zane, let's just head to the place they were first at, we may find something to tell us where he was brining Zane" she says to me while rubbing my back.

"Okay, maybe you're on to something" I say to her and sigh in a sad way, I sit up just as the light turns green and I start to drive again.

Fifteen minutes passes by and we get to Zane's previous location, a cabin in the middle of no where.

I get out of the car and so does Ava with her sock full of coins in her paw.

"Why do you have that? They aren't here" I say to her.

"You never know what might be inside Caleb, I'm brining it just in case" she tells me.

We walk up to the door and I open it and walk inside, it just looks like a regular cabin, except for some blood on a carpet near the couch, I walk over to where the blood is.

"Do you think this is Zane's blood?" I ask Ava and she comes and looks at it.

"Probably" she says to me.

"Wow thanks for trying to lie to me to make me think Zane's okay." I say to her and I walk around the cabin more.

"Well I'm not going to sugar coat it and if the lion is bigger and more muscular than Zane what do you think Zane would to to make him bleed that little? Punch him? I doubt it" she tell me.

"What ever Ava, let's just go and try and find where Zane is" I tell her.

"No, we need to find something in here that might tell us where the lion is takings Zane" she say to me as she keeps on snooping through the cabin.

I sigh and keep searching through the cabin, finding nothing telling us where they might be going.

"Ooo a twenty dollar bill! Sweet!" Ava says to herself.

"Really? You're stealing money from here Ava" I say to her. 

"Well he stole your boyfriend, so what one is worse" she replied to me and I sigh.

"Just keep looking Ava" I say to her as I continue to look through drawers, cabinets and such.

I start to loose hope when I find a book full of motels with some of the pages marked!

I go and take the book and i go and sit on the couch.

"Ava! I found something that'll help! Come here!" I yell for her to come.

She comes and I see a vouch of cash in her paws and I sigh.

"Ava how much money did you take from here?" I ask her.

"Ummm one fifty, so what did ya find Caleb?" She asks me curiously as she sits down next to me.

"I found a book full of motels and I found three pages with some motels circled that are in the area Joseph is brining Zane!" I say to her.

"Hmm okay, but how are we going to get to them? Like how are we going to find what motel they're in?" She asks me.

"Process of elimination, Ava" I say to her and she sighs.

"So we're potentially going to go to like ten motels?" She asks me.

"Yup! But it's worth it to find Zane" I tell her.

"Yeah that's true" she says to me and gets up and starts walking to the door.

"Lets go find your boyfriend Caleb" she says and walks out heading to the car.

I quickly grab the book and I go to the car, I get in and start it up, I open the book and I type in to the GPS where the closest motel is.

We start to drive and Ava plugs in her phone and starts to play twenty one pilots.

I smile and I head to where the motel is hoping that Zane will be there, or at least be at one of the motels.

I tune into the song and I hear it's we don't believe what's on tv and my favourite part comes on.

"I don't care
What's in your hair,
I just wanna know what's
On your mind,
I used to say 'I wanna
Die before I'm old,'
But because of you I might think twice"

Hey guys here's another chapter! Oh and I'm just reminding you guys my birthday is tomorrow, November 22nd! You guys better wish me a happy birthday or I'll punch you with my fluffy paws! >:U     Jk jk jk jk but my birthday is tomorrow so yeah!