Chapter 6: Bud of Hatred

Start from the beginning

Her head immediately turned to him."Y-You think so?

He nodded.

Aya smiled."Thank you."

'I knew that from that moment...We fell in love but its impossible that we can be together...And its all because I was destined to marry someone, thats right an arranged marriage was place upon me ever since I was born.The clan has many expectation from me and it would be a disgrace for me to break the rules, but my love for him was much powerful.

Few months later...

Hashirama was the first to go and Madara and Aya was left alone on the spot.

The sound of the gently rushing water from the river was their company.

" You've been quiet lately."Madara broke the silence

Aya was taken a back."I-I its nothing..."she turned away.

"Whats wrong?"he asked.

She eyed him."...Can I tell you something?"she said softly.

"I'm your friend, of course you can trust me."he smiled.

A small smile crept her face."Promise me...that you won't tell anybody, not even Hashirama."

He hesitantly nodded."Okay..."

Aya bowed her head then raised them up slowly."I was put on a arrange marriage."

"What!?"Madara stood up in shock.

Those who can have an arrange marriage are only for a mid to high class, which means she can be one of them.

"I...never wanted it..."she said simply, but the tone of her voice held many feelings.

Madara furrowed his eyes, he gritted his teeth.He didn't knew this feeling boiling inside him.Jealousy perhaps?

"I am always in control, every single day of my life and its all because of my father!"she let her tears fall.

"Don't cry."he washed away her tears from her cheeks."I'm here."

'...And then I found out that Madara was an Uchiha and Hashirama was a Senju, and the moment when they found out that I was a Haruno.'

"One day I'll meet you again."Madara said to her.

Aya smiled softly."Okay."

'Years later, I was chosen as the leader of the clan since my father died and I was the one who took his place and since I was the leader, I had the right to break the arranged marriage, much to the displeased of my elders but I could care less.'

"Why break the arranged marriage?"

"How could I married someone that I don't love."she said wisely.

The elders were silent.

"I have my own choices and I am the leader of the clan.You are dismissed."she drank her tea slowly as the elders bowed their heads in respect and exited the room, leaving her.

Putting her cup down beside her she looked up at the window."I will change this clan."

'I was the most powerful in my clan because of my 3rd stage ability to kill someone instantly just using my eyes and I was one to be feared by everyone and rumors started to spread about me, as well as the leader of the Senju and Uchiha.'

A bunch of women were gossiping at one another in a hush tone.

"I heard that the Uchiha had awakened a powerful kekei genkai."