..

Nicole was stable now but she haven't wake up yet. I was always by her side even though Brie is mad at me. I really couldn't talk about it. I lost our baby and I almost lost my wife. And it's all my fault!

I've been out of storyline for a while because Nicole's accident was all over the news and internet. I have to be by her side when she wake up. Stephanie and Vince understood why I haven't go to work then. Our co-workers and friends also sympathized with us.

My mother called because they saw the news on television. She asked if how is Nicole and the baby.

"The baby didn't make it.. My baby is gone mom.." I said as my lips quivered. Tears fell off my eyes. And now it just sinked in to my mind what a tragic moment happened and I know Nicole will hate me too much.

I went home to the hotel to bathe and get some clothes for Nicole. I heard she had awaken but she just broke down because of the news about our baby. I'm so pained when I heard it. I was in the hotel when she wake up. But then, when I came back I heard her talking to him.

"I said I want a divorce." She firmly said. Divorce? She wanted a divorce? What the hell?!

"No, you can't do that." I interrupted. Why is she being like this?

She kept answering cold. Her face and expression is icy. I couldn't get her. Why would she get a divorce when she haven't heard my explanation yet?! She didn't want to hear me talk! She don't want to properly talk to me! Fvck! Divorce won't solve the problem!

I didn't mean to speak about her having an affair with Dean, I'm just so mad! Why is he here? Ever since we found out that he likes Nicole, I didn't want to see him close to her again.

"Seth," mommy Kathy called me and sat next to me. After Nicole pushed me out of her room, I just sat here on a bench outside.

I looked at her and she sympathetically smiled. I know she's also mad at me because of what happened to her daughter, but she didn't showed me negativity.

"I'm sorry mom. I am really sorry.." It's all I could say. Sorry.

"I understand.. Nicole is just mad. She didn't mean anything about what she just said.. Just try to understand her too.. She's a mother, she's too attached to the baby so she's acting that way. She's hurt with all the things happening right now.."

"I'm trying to explain but she wouldn't listen."

"Even if how much you try to talk, her mind is shut. She won't understand a thing.. Just talk when you're both not mad and tired. I know you're tired as well. Get some rest alright?"

I thanked to her and got some rest. In the next days, I always visit her but she's always asleep. I know she just didn't want to talk to me. I am just sorry. Sorry for being such a douche. Sorry for hurting her. Sorry that our baby was gone. Sorry.

I went back to the hospital but they said Nicole was discharged this morning. I didn't know about that! Brie won't even talk to me. I called mommy Kathy to ask if where is Nicole but she didn't tell me. She just said to give Nicole space and time..

And so I did.

I went to work because Stephanie said the wwe champ should appear on shows. The show will be in San Bernardino for Smackdown, just an hour away in our house in San Diego.

I had just finished my match when I went to the locker to check my phone. Linda is calling and she said Nicole's home. I hurriedly get my things and ran to the car and drove to San Diego as fast as I could. I didn't even change, I was on my gear pants and I'm all sweaty. I wiped my sweat and put on a shirt. I am just so excited to see her. She's back home finally! But when I got there, she's packing her stuff and ready to leave me. She's fvcking leaving me! Even though how much I tried to talk, she's always interrupting what I'm saying! Fvck! I'm tired of explaining when she don't even want to listen! I'm fvcking tired!