Chapter 12: Coping

The next morning, it was cloudy outside as the girls were sitting on the couch, with their breakfast that i would usually make them, but since i was in the coma, Jill made it for them, but they had barely touched their food, they were still worried about me.

"How's Jamaal doing?" Mackenzie asked, with a concerned look on her face.

"Not so good, Miss Abby has been sitting there near his bed since last night." Brooke replied glumly.

"Things haven't been the same without Jamaal to make us laugh." Maddie sighed, wiping a tear that fell from her eye.

"Yeah, he's been in that coma since yesterday and if he doesn't wake up, then it'll be a saddening day." Payton replied.

"I just can't bear life without him." Sophia sighed, that if i die then the girls would be saddened for life, but Abby and my family would be bigger messes if that ever happened.

"Come on, girls. He's gonna pull through, i know it! He's kept all of us sane and helped us out when it mattered the most!" Kendall replied.

"How about we watch some TV to get our mind off of things?" Brooke suggested as the girls agreed, then she turned on the TV and on was a rerun Double Divas and the episode had Abby on there trying on a bra.

"I wish i hadn't seen that." Paige mock gagged.

"I am offically scarred for life." Maddie laughed.

"Ew." Jill said at the sight of seeing Abby in a bra on Double Divas.

"And i thought Abby yelling at us was scary enough." Payton replied as the moms came from my bedroom and into the living room.

"Girls, we have an idea, we're gonna let Miss Abby watch Jamaal, so how about we go take the train to San Diego?" Jill suggested as She, Melissa, Kira, Christi, Holly, Jackie and Kristie came out of my bedroom.

"Yeah." The girls sighed as they got in the car, they weren't excited as they usually are because this was gonna be a trip without me, but whenever i was with them, they'd get excited. They turned off the TV and headed out to the cars and drove to the Anaheim station.

An Hour minutes later, the girls and their moms arrived at the Anaheim Amtrak station and found parking spots, they got out and headed to the station house to get their passes to show to the conductor when they board then five minutes later a Amtrak Surfliner train led by an F59PHI engine pulled in and they got on.

The train ride was anything but, the whole train ride was full of silence as they were thinking about me.

"They're still worried about Jamaal." Kira said solemnly.

"I can tell." Kristie replied, as she saw Asia wiping a tear that came to her eye as she thought of the memories she had with me when she was at the ALDC.

"Tickets, please!" The conductor called as he checked for tickets from the passengers who were going to where they were going, the girls and the moms showed their tickets to him as he nodded, then he headed to collect more tickets.

Melissa walked into my bedroom later on that night. Abby was still sitting in a chair, that was near the door, thanks to Brooke and Paige finding me, my life may have been saved but i had to awake from my Coma, but they all knew i wasn't gonna pass on as they had faith in me.

Abby looked so broken and distraught, it tore at her friend's heart inside, she was looking worse than the time Broadway Baby passed away as the girls were asleep. Maddie and Mackenzie were on the couch. Even Sophia and Asia stayed at the beach house too and the two also got the ok to spend the week off by their studios.

"I love you so much, Jamaal." Abby began to cry as she said this, Melissa comforted her friend, who couldn't bare to see me like this as the two women hugged.

They took a glance at me as i was laying comatose in my bed, i hadn't woken up yet since the attack from Kelly, and that's what worried everyone, because they knew i was the peacemaker of the Abby Lee Dance Company and i kept them sane as Melissa walked over to my bedside and gave my forehead a kiss.

"He'll be ok, Abby." Melissa reassured the saddened dance teacher. "He's tough, have faith." Abby wiped her tears and then fell asleep, still sitting on the chair as she snored loudly.

In the living room of the house, Holly had turned off the TV as it was getting late and she needed to get some rest.

She saw Maddie, Mackenzie, Payton and Kalani fast asleep on the couch, Nia, Chloe and Kendall were asleep on the floor and Brooke and Paige were in their rooms asleep, the other moms were asleep in the second level balcony. Holly decided to head out to the first level balcony and she fell asleep.

Everybody could only just hope that tomorrow, things would turn out all right.

*Sorry if this was short*