Chapter 11: Rescue

Kelly was strangling the life out of me and i had fallen in a coma and just when i was about to meet my doom, a voice was heard...

"Get off of Jamaal this instant, Woman!"

"What the--" Before Kelly could finish she got sent sailing to the floor by Brooke and Paige, who put her in a chokehold to stop her from doing more damage to me as she was being restrained.

"You meddling--" Kelly growled at her daughters who were holding her down as Abby was coming up to see what happened and to her horror, she saw me unconscious.

"JAMAAL!" Abby shrieked as she saw me lying on the floor, unresponsive. Brooke and paige let kelly go and ran over to me after dealing with Kelly, then the other girls and their mothers came up to see what was happening and to their horror as Payton and Kalani were also running to my side. "Come on, Jamaal! we need you!"

"Please wake up..." Ryleigh pleaded.

"Oh my goodness..." Maddie whimpered, seeing me in a comatose state as she began crying.

"Please let him be ok!" Nia pleaded, tears starting to fall.

"I hope he pulls through." Sophia said, voice breaking.

"..is...is he...?" Asia stuttered, tears rolling down her face as Payton checked on me to see if i had any signs of life and she feels a pulse, it might have been faint, but it was there.

"He's still got a pulse! but he's in a coma!" Payton shouted as she checked on me, i was unconcious and roughed up from Kelly's attack, then they noticed Abby's hands were trembling in rage, they've seen her mad before, but never this mad.

"KELLY, YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THIS!!!!!!" Abby then tackled Kelly and a fight broke out, punches were flying as Kelly tried to put up a fight, but Abby was bigger than her so she was getting a taste of her own medicine.

"Save some for us, Abby!" Melissa screamed as she and the other moms began to stomp on kelly, who was covering herself from the assault, then a gunshot was fired into the air.

"Police! what's going on here?!"

"I was assaulted by those mothers!" Kelly roared.

"Liar! you assaulted Jamaal and beat him into a coma!" Melissa screamed as she was being restrained by Maddie and Mackenzie, the cop turned his attention to Kelly.

"Since you attacked him first, i'm not going to arrest any of them!" The cop replied, that angered kelly so much she slapped the officer right in his face.

"Uh-oh."

"She's really in trouble now." Christi said.

"Kelly Hyland, you are under arrest for assault, violating a restraining order and striking a police officer!" The cop slapped handcuffs on her as she was trying to fight out of the cuffs. "you

have the right to remain silent. as a matter of fact, you're not getting a trial, your sentence to prison will start right now!"

"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME! I'LL BE BACK!" Kelly vowed as she was being dragged as Abby, Brooke and Paige were at my side as Payton and Kalani glared at Kelly to make sure she didn't try to attack me anymore.

"For your assault on Jamaal, You're no longer our mother, Kelly!" Brooke and Paige shouted, that shocked Kelly, who began to cry as she was being put in the back of the cop car as the car drove off and sounded the sirens as Gianna, Aaron and James rushed to everybody.

"What happened?!" Gianna asked worriedly.

"Kelly assaulted Jamaal very badly and it put him in a Coma!" Kendall exclaimed, crying as they looked over at my limp form.

"She's gonna pay for this!" James declared.

"Don't worry, Abby, Brooke and Paige did the job. Brooke and Paige rescued him and put Kelly in a chokehold and cut ties with her." Leslie told him as Paige was still checking on me.

"How bad is it?" Paige asked.

"We should get him to a hospital." Jackie said.

"Instead of the hospital, let's try taking care of him at his home." Sophia suggested.

"Let's try that!" Jill said, with tears running down her face as she carried me to the RV with the girls and moms and Abby behind her as i'm placed on the bed as Melissa got behind the wheel and pulled out from the park and it was a somber ride all the way to my home.

Abby was sitting on the king sized bed of my RV, clutching me to her chest as she stared into space as Maddie was with her. How could she let this happen to me? How could she let an assault happen like this? She looked down at me as she began crying.

Maddie looked at her dance teacher as she let her own tears flow. She had never seen Abby this distraught before, she had seen her be distraught when she lost Broadway Baby to kidney failure.

"Maddie, he's gonna pull through." Kendall reassured her friend as she came in with Christi behind her.

"Kelly's gonna get what's coming to her while she's in prison for the remainder of her life and to think she was my best friend." Christi seethed as Brooke went to the back to see how i was doing.

"How's Jamaal doing?" Brooke asked, with a worried look on her face.

Abby looked up, her eyes full of hurt and sadness and they had been reddened from the crying she did as she was cradling my comatose form, and said with a forlorn tone, "He's not doing good although we managed to prevent internal bleeding from happening." Melissa pulled up to my beach house.

"Let's get him inside to the bedroom." Kira said as Abby carried me off the RV and into the bedroom, i'm laid on the bed as everyone was looking, tears falling.

"Please, Jamaal, come back! we love you!" Mackenzie wailed as she threw herself on me as i was in a coma as Melissa tried to pull her distraught daughter off of me.

"Mackenzie, have faith. He'll pull through!" Melissa reassured her.

"Have no fear, but he needs to rest how about we spend the night and tomorrow night here?" Maddie told her younger sister.

"How about we all spend the night and tomorrow night here?" Christi suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea to me, we all want to be here when Jamaal wakes up." Holly replied

"Maddie, you, Kalani, Mackenzie and Payton can sleep on the couches in the living room, Nia, Chloe and Kendall can sleep on the floor and We'll sleep on the balcony." Jill said.

"Sounds like a plan." Kalani said

"I'll stay and keep a constant vigil over Jamaal." Abby said, sitting down on the chair and later on that night, she fell asleep as i was lying there, comatose.