Chapter 10: Ambush

A/N: Warning this chapter may be violent

***

I had just came out of the bathroom that's usually in the park and i felt a whole lot better from the pop i had as i pulled out my hand sanitizer to clean my hands.

"Now that i did my business, it's time to return to the picnic." I said as i began to walk back to the picnic with Abby and the others, but then all of a sudden i heard a voice that spooked me, i turned to see if someone was behind me, but no one was there.

"Probably just someone looking for firewood." I thought as i resumed my walking back to the picnic area.

"Turn around..." The voice, which was a female instructed me as i did so, but i wasn't prepared when the fist made contact with my jaw. Like a ton of bricks i went down and i held my cheek.

"You're gonna pay now!" The voice as i looked up and saw the person that struck me, it was Kelly Hyland.

"...Kelly, why?" I groaned.

"You took Brooke and Paige away from me!" Kelly screamed.

"You signed the rights over to me! it was Randy's idea!" that comment sent her over the edge as she lunged at me and began punching me in my face repeatedly and then i shoved her off.

"Just wait till Abby hears about this!" I tried to run, but she kicked me in my leg with a baseball bat, causing me to fall down again and gave me a slap, leaving a handprint on my cheek.

"By the time she finds out about this, you'll be dead!" Kelly slammed me into the tree face first, causing me to scream in pain as i turned around, she began to punch me hard as i'm pinned against the tree.

"Take this!" She then kicked me in my stomach, making me groan as i held my gut in pain, then she picked me up and kicked me right where it hurt the most and i howled in agony.

"Had enough?" Kelly growled.

".....Never." I managed to say, then she threw me to the floor as i landed on my back.

I groaned in pain after i hit the ground very hard as my body was bruised and blood came from my nose, i had a black eye and a busted lip.

"What...did...i...ever...do...to you?" I groaned in agony as i coughed.

"You and that whale expelled me, now you're gonna get what's coming to you!" Kelly screeched as she punched me in the stomach, casusing me to fall down and curl into a ball.

Back at the picnic, everybody who was there was having a fun time, Maddie was playing frisbee with Kalani, Nia and Asia were having a water balloon fight with Payton, Brooke was playing the Grand Prize Game, but she missed on the last bucket, Chloe and Paige were playing football as Sophia and McKaylee ran a relay race.

"Jamaal's been gone a long time." Christi told Abby, who was eating a club sandwich that she made earlier.

"He'd be back by now, i hope he's ok." Abby replied.

"I think he's probably making his way back over here." Leslie replied, but the look on Jill's face could sense there was something wrong.

"Maybe someone should go find him." Jill suggested.

"Brooke, Paige come here." Abby instructed as they come up to her.

"Yes, Ma'am?" Brooke asked.

"Go find Jamaal and see that he's ok."

"Sure thing, Miss Abby." Paige replied, then they headed to the woods to check on me.

Back in the part of the forest where the restroom was, Kelly was putting a good butt kicking on me as i could barely defend myself as i tried to stand again, but she hit me in my ribs with the bat, that sent me to the ground as i held them in pain.

"That sounded like Jamaal! He may be in trouble!" Paige screamed as she heard me scream in pain.

"This way!" Brooke pointed in the direction as the two headed to see what was going on and to their horror and anger, they see Kelly assaulting me and i was a crumpled mess.

"Get up..." Kelly had an evil grin on her face as i slowly got up, then she was still holding the baseball bat and got ready to strike me with it, she aimed at my head but three seconds before impact, i put my hands against my head to protect myself from the hit as it hit me in the head.

"Say goodbye you fake jamaican and the only thing Abby and the girls will find is your dead body!" Kelly sneered as i felt her hands grip my throat, then she began to choke me as i slipped into darkness into a coma...