Chapter 6: Competition and Awards

The next day, we arrived at Carnegie Hall for the competition as we got off the bus as our adoring fans were chanting our names, especially a bunch of older women who were chaning my name loudly as Abby chuckled, she knew i had a fanbase of them and it had started when i first appeared on Dance Moms.

"Abby, what is it about me that older women can't get enough of?" I asked.

"I guess it's your charm and humor, or maybe you're a flirt and too sexy." She replied as i blushed as we held hands as we headed in, but who do we see? the dreaded Cathy, who has a smug look on her face.

"Hello there, you losers!" Cathy taunted.

"Get ready to lose, you morons!" Cathy sneered

"We've beaten you before, and we're gonna do it again!" Abby declared as i was holding her hand to prevent things from getting out of hand.

"Cathy, you're gonna choke worse than LeBron James did in his last games as a Cleveland Cavalier!" I said as we headed to the ALDC's dressing room

"We'll see who chokes!" Yvette snapped in response.

"They don't know who they're messing with." Patsy said as they headed to the CADC's dressing room.

We headed in our dressing room to get ready for the competition, it's a decent sized room.

"We don't have any time to waste, it's showtime and Mackenzie's solo is first, so be ready!" Abby yelled, then Mackenzie begins to rehearse her dance for the competition and then Maddie, Chloe and Kalani rehearsed theirs, then it was time for make up and costumes, Abby, the moms, Gianna and i headed to take our seats with Cathy and her crew behind us and after a few numbers were called, it was ALDC time.

"Judges, up next is entry number #98, Mackenzie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with Cool!" Mackenzie comes out and the music began, she was flawless on everything, her turns, leaps, tumbles, jetes and all of the moves

"Whoo!" Abby cheered

"All right, Mackenzie!" Melissa and i both said as Cathy just rolled her eyes, but she knows Vivi-Anne can beat her.

"Next up, we have entry number #78, Vivi-Anne Stein from the Candy Apples Dance Center with Better!" Vivi came out and began to dance with the music, but she was off with her moves, but she managed to finish as Cathy was cheering while standing.

"How obnoxious is Cathy?" Abby muttered.

"Extremely obnoxious would be a better fit." Melissa said

"Is it safe to say that Vivi-Anne had too much ice cream?" I remarked, in a taunting voice.

"You know it." Christi replied.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, up next is entry number #35, Maddie from the Abby Lee Dance Company with One Wish!" We all applaud as Maddie comes out on stage, then the music began to play. Maddie did all of the steps that she was taught and she did a back flip, which had the crowd in awe, she nailed that routine and at the end she did her pose, earning applause as Cathy just rolled her eyes.

"Maddie never fails to amaze." I said, in awe.

"She did a great job." Melissa told me as i nodded in response. "So did Mackenzie." She added.

"Up next is entry number #104, Nicaya from the Candy Apples Dance Center with Tainted!" The crowd gave applause as she began dancing, her feet were sickled, her legs were bent and she had a lot of flaws, she managed to finish her dance.

"Go Nicaya!" Patsy cheered

"I bet the judges aren't gonna like that dance." Abby said to me.

"I concur."