Chapter 3: Welcome to Malibu

At exactly 7:17 in the morning, the plane landed at LAX as Abby, Myself, Kalani, Maddie, Brooke and Paige had awoken from our nap the moment the landing gear touched the runway, the handprint from Kelly's slap to Abby was still on her cheek, but it was dissappearing slowly but surely as my nose still had a bandage from the punch.

"Passengers, your attention please. We have landed at Los Angeles International Airport. It is currently 7:17 AM and it's a very good 75 degrees outside and it's a sunny day. We hope you enjoyed your flight, Welcome to Los Angeles and thank you for flying with United Airlines." The voice over the intercom said and a few minutes later, the plane pulled up to the gate.

"We have finally arrived." I said as we got up and got ready to exit the plane as we grabbed our personal belongings and we also double checked to see if we had everything in case if we forgot something mistakenly.

"All right everyone, let's get off the plane!" Abby told us as we stepped off the plane and walked through the gate and headed toward the baggage claim to get our bags and ahead, we see Kira, Melissa, Holly, Christi, Jill, Mackenzie, Nia, Kendall, Gianna, James, Aaron and Jennine were standing there, waiting for us.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"Hey, you made it!" Kira told us as we then headed to the baggage claim so we could get our bags that came from the plane.

"How was the flight?" Gianna asked Abby as the bags came up.

"It was good, we took a nap, but somebody was snoring." Abby looked over at me, i had a shy look on my face.

"I wasn't snoring, Abby! i'm innocent." I replied, putting my hands as we were headed to the parking lot of the airport and in the parking lot was my RV and my SUV attached to the back and the moms cars. Abby and the girls got in the RV with me while the moms, and the ALDC faculty that came got in their respective cars and would follow me.

"When fall and winter comes, it'll still be warm in california." Maddie stated and then we see a banner that says "California welcomes the Abby Lee Dance Company!". That's how we know that California was ready for us.

"Correct on that." I replied as i turned on the radio and what was playing was Macklemore's thrift shop and 36 minutes later, we're on Pacific Coast Highway, the Reign Dance Productions logo is ahead 50 feet in front of us.

"There's the new building, girls!" i announced as we pulled up into a parking lot and we all got out of the RV as the moms got out of their cars and we went inside and it was marvelous not only on the outside, but the inside as well, the building was similar to the one in pittsburgh but it was more complex as we entered, the desk was larger and Studio A was bigger and it had silks, the floor was colored brown, a mirror but the mat hadn't been placed yet, and the viewing spot above was a little higher. The dancers den had seats, the walls were painted red and it was larger. Studio B was slightly larger with a mirror as well, the mat was placed as the walls were painted blue, Abby's office had a laptop and was bigger.

"Wow, i think the guys who constructed this did a great job on building this place." Abby said, as the girls started running around Studio A, admiring the newly built dance studio.

"I think i'm gonna like it here in Malibu." Gianna said.

"Why don't you show Brooke and Paige your new Beach House that you bought?" Abby suggested to me.

"Ok, i sure will." I replied, giving Abby a kiss on her cheek as the girls pretend to gag at the lovey dovey moment, Brooke and Paige were behind me as i headed to the RV as the two girls got on and we pulled out the parking lot

"How does your beach house look like?" Paige asked, intrigued.

"You're about to find out." I replied as we entered back on Pacific Coast Highway, turning right.