Eight

Kaine's P.O.V

Bastard thinks he's the best. Just because his fireteam defeated Atheon. He's not tough. I could've done it alone.
Kaine clenched his fists watching from across the lunchroom as David Miller ate with his big bad fireteam. He gets up angrily from his table, where he sat alone, and walked out of the room, his plan already formulating in his head. The perfect plan. Let's see how they fend against the Hive. Kaine activated his cloak, vanishing, and snuck silently into David's room forging a mission briefing, then leaving it on his desk. He looked at Alessia sleeping and scoffed disgusted.
He knew they wouldn't be able to turn down a mission like this. Fireteam Lupi was in for a rude awakening. Kaine grinned evilly from beneath his helmet and snuck back out, completely undetected.

David's P.O.V

Whats this?
Looks like a mission brief from Ikora and Cayde. Shade responded and I picked it up from my desk. The Hellmouth? Sounds ominous. And right up our alley. I opened the briefing, reading the contents. "Fireteam Lupi is to scout the Hellmouth and eliminate the Hive forces located there. There is a rumor saying the Hellmouth will give the Vanguard the location of a Hive official, Crota. His location is essential to the Vanguard. Finish this mission and report the information back as soon as possible." I set it down again after accepting the mission request.

"Hey, new mission?" Alessia blinked the sleep from her violet eyes, her messy hair falling in her face.

"Yeah, new mission. Sounds pretty intense, right up our alley."

"Oh yeah, intensity is our specialty." she winked and I grinned. "so team leader, when do we leave?"

"As soon as possible. Get ready, and we'll meet the others at the hangar, I just sent out the message."

"Correction, I did. " Shade replied jokingly and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah yeah we get it. Go away" And he disappeared.

"Well, good thing my armor is here." she laughed sliding out of bed. I forced myself to avert my eyes as she donned her armor. It's not like I haven't seen her like that before, I just like being a modest guy.

"You're like a six year old David" She laughed and secured her cloak around her neck. "Ready to go?"

"Always. Lead on". She walked over and I pulled her close placing a soft kiss on her lips and she smiled, "Let's not keep them waiting".