But a certain pink haired idiot wants to have a drinking challenge.

And of course his life long rival/friend agreed to the dumb drinking contest.

"I will win this one you oversized popsicle"

"In your dreams matchstick"

And so the contest began but sadly after 12 minutes of nonstop drinking and over 20 bottles of booze the two passed out leaving no one as the winner.

"Natsu you idiot... *sigh* Zeref-san I would like to be the one who brings Natsu to his house"

"Oh just Zeref is fine and sure you can cause you see Mavis is too drunk to go to house alone"

Lucy smiled waved goodbye at Zeref and carried a drunk Natsu towards his house.

"Gray-sama!!! Juvia will bring you home! So stay away love rival!"

On the way outside Lucy sweatdropped and Juvia excitedly carried a drunk Gray.

After they got home well let's just say that they're in for a surprise that morning.

***

Lucy Pov:

It has been three weeks since the incident happened...

I haven't told anyone else except for Juvia who experienced the same but with Gray...

But that's beyond my problems cause I want to eat strawberries right now!

"Hey Mira can I have a bowl of fresh strawberries?"

"Sure Lucy"

Mira smiled at me and left, oh did I mention that after the guild disbanded Mira and Laxus started dating? They just announced it after the war.

Just then the first day beside me.

"Oh hi first... What are you doing here?"

"Hi Lucy... I just want to talk to you besides I don't want to be part of Juvia's mood swings"

I was just about to reply but Mira suddenly came with my fresh bowl of strawberries and of course I quickly ate it.

"Hmmm... Lucy you really like strawberries don't you? That's your third bowl today"

"Well strawberries are yummy and it's like I'm craving for it"

The first looked thoughtful. And then she stared at me.

"Hey Lucy are you getting easily tired?"

"Um yes"

"Are you having mood swings like Juvia?"

"Well sometimes I would be really happy then the next I would cry"

The first looked really serious and actually it's creeping me out.

"Lucy did something happened to you and Natsu?"

I blushed and I'm sure I'm redder than Erza's hair.

I was about to deny it of course. But the first looked like she was sure something happened.

"Yes... Something did happen... It was three weeks ago... Natsu is drunk... It was an accident"

"Lucy, that just confirmed our suspicion"

"Wait... Our? And what do you mean suspicion?"