"Just because I'm half cat it dosn't mean I only drink milk." Jin said and for the first time Namjoon took a second to look at Jin beyond the cat features. He had plum lips and a friendly face. He was tall with broad shoulders that fitted him perfectly. His hair was a mess but he made it work. He didn't exactly look strong but Namjoon's guess was, that he was strong.

"I'm sorry I can find something else for you." Namjoon said a little bit shy now.

"No is okay." Jin said still amused. Namjoon sat next next to him on the bed and ate quietly next to him. As they were almost done Jin looked at Namjoon, making him stop every movement.

"What?" Namjoon asked, blushing under the others gaze.

"Don't you want to ask me?" Jin said and tilted his head slightly.

"Ask what?" Namjoon said confused.

"If I was born this way? How much of a cat am I? How I hurt myself?" Jin said with a slight bitterness in his voice.

"If you don't want to tell me I'm not going to push you into it." Namjoon said casual and Jin looked somewhat amazed. Namjoon didn't want to make Jin uncomfortable with those questions so he had decided not to ask at all. It wasn't like he didn't know there was hybrids in the world. Everyone knew but a lot of people also treated them like real animals. Locking them up and selling them. Namjoon had always hated those kind of things so he was only happy he was the one who found Jin.

"You really mean that?" Jin said cautious.

"Yeah." Namjoon said friendly. "I don't go around asking other people how well they can see or if they were born with orange hair so why should it be diffrent with you?" It made Jin smile slightly.

"Then I'll tell you because I want to." Jin said. He already looked a lot better than before. "I was born this way. I have sharpen senses like a cat and I make sounds like a cat. Obvously I have cat features but no I don't have nine lives. I hurt myself because I was in the woods and as I jumped down from a tree I landed on something hard so I limped to the rode."

"I feel like I should tell you something about me now." Namjoon said not sure what else to say.

"You can if you want to." Jin said.

"Well I work in an office doing boring work. I love music more than anything and I like to think about thing people don't normally think about. I'm born in 94 and I love to read as well." Namjoon said.

"Nice to get to know you." Jin said and had a look on his face Namjoon couldn't read. "By the way I'm sorry I hissed at you."

"No is okay. I'm sure it hurt a lot." Namjoon said.

"It did but you were just trying to help." Jin said. "Listen I hate asking this but can I stay tonight? I'll be gone tomorrow but I don't think I can go out right now." He looked nervous and slightly scared. It made Namjoon feel bad for him and he was also suprised that he felt protecting over Jin.

"You can stay as long as you need." Namjoon said. Jin looked taken aback like he had never known such kindness.

"Really?" Jin said sincere.

"Yeah." Namjoon smiled. "I'll go clean the dishes. Do you want to watch some tv?"

"Actsually I would rather just sleep, I'm exhausted." Jin said.