go away

Recap:

"HA HA HA I would say I wouldn't do that" joker said as I aimed the gun at his head angrily as his smile still remains on his face.

Jokers POV

She still held the gun to my head I decided to tease her I put my hands up like I'm surrendering to her "don't hurt me" I said with a smile "I'll be your friend" she looked sad when I said that "my heart scares you and I've done dozens of things" I took this opportunity to take the gun from her and aimed it at my own head laughing "HA HA HA" she looked upset "ahh if you're weren't so crazy I'd think you're insane" I said to her.

"Go away" I tell her seriously "what?" I heard her whisper to me with wide eyes I got angry she wasn't listening to me " DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ME!" I screamed at her "I SAID GO AWAY!" And I slapped her across the face and she fell on the road and let out a whimper.

Holding her face she's looks at me "okay" she said then started laughing "I'll go away far from you and your perfect life" I felt my heart start paining as she said that she looked at me in the eyes and said the last thing I'd hear her voice say "goodbye joker".

She then took the bike she came with and drove off but what I didn't know is that was not the last time I'd see Harley again.

Authors note: awww poor Harley Mr j you're a meanie well guys that's what happened with Mr j shame on you!

Peace out guys