Would you...

Jokers POV

I look at the harleen next to me as we drive to the factory I'm taking harleen to the acid factory where i became who I am I parked the purple Lamborghini outside the factory and got out harleen also follows me.

"Mr j" I heard harleen call me I turned and look at her with a smile "yes harls" I said "why did you bring me here"she asked I look at her and my face becomes serious "look over there harls at the bottom that's where i became who I am today hahahaha"I said laughing.

She looks down into the pool of acid and gets lost in her thoughts "question"I asked her she turned her head towards me "would you die for me?" I asked without hesitation she said "yes" then I said "no that's to easy would you...would you live for me?" She started thinking for awhile and then said "yes".

"Careful do not say this oath...thoughtlessly desire becomes surrender and surrender becomes power" I take my hand to one side of her face and my thumb trials her lips "do you want this?" "Yes" she said I grab her whole face in my hands "then say it pretty pretty pretty..." She completed my sentence "please" I look at her with a huge smile and said "god you're so good" I smirked as she walked towards the edge of the platform.

She turns towards me looks at me I open my arms wide to tell her go on just then she falls in the acid down below I smirked I turned around to walk away and let her die but I was stopped and my chest started to fell something strange like almost it was pain.

'Go after her' my brain said 'you know you need her' that insane brain of mine said I turned around took my jacket off and jumped in the pool of acid after her I could see her at the bottom looking almost lifeless I grabbed her in my arms and swam back to the surface.

Her face was white and pale like mine her blonde hair was almost white and I could see around us the colour from her shirt came out and so did mine I lean down and kissed her and blew air inside her lungs she gasped and opened her eyes.

As soon as she saw me she smiled and I leaned down and kissed her again I don't know why but there's this feeling about harleen that's makes something in my cold heart beat.

I stopped kissing her and started laughing and holding her closer to me 'she's just like you now J' my mind said I looked down at harleen and said to my mind 'that she is'.

I took harleen and myself out of the acid pool and we walked back towards the Lamborghini I look at her and said "so Dr quinzel..." She cut me off "Mr j I don't like that name" I raised my mouth a little at her and said "well harls what name do you want" she looked at me and smirked and I thought 'so sexy' "puddin"harleen waved her pale hand across my face.

"Puddin?" I questioned her "yes puddin I'm calling you that cause you're my puddin" I smirked at her "that will do harls now tell me what's your new name doll face" "Harley Quinn" she answered me with a grin.

"I like that" I said 'Harley Quinn hmm J this girl will be full of surprises' I laughed at the thought and entered the car with Harley and we went home.

'She's certainly something' I thought

Authors note: finally she's Harley Quinn uh guys don't worry the funs about to start

Peace out guys