we finally meet

Harleys POV

It's been a month since I became Harley Quinn hahaha and I'm loving it the new me I feel free hahaha oops I forgot something well ya see batsy had a new sidekick and he thought it was fun to mess with me and Puddin well let's just say the sidekick never lived to see batsy again hahahaha.

Right now me and puddin are in the club he owned I'm dancing on the platform he just looking at me watching my every move I knew the way I was dancing made him hard I smirked at the thought of him claiming me cause he can't control himself.

I grinded my body against the male dancer next to me to only have puddin look at me with hungry eyes and angry look within them puddin continues to watch me and that's when i notice someone come in the room to meet my puddin 'ooo goody this is gonna be fun' I thought and continued dancing.

Jokers POV

I keep looking at Harley as she dances with another dancer 'god damnit she looks so sexy' I thought 'she knows what she's doing to me and she's gonna pay for it later' I smirked at the thought of what I'm going to do to Harley once we leave this club.

Just then I hear someone come in the room I didn't bother to look at them cause I was lost in my thoughts about Harley and plus who would dare try anything with me I'm the clown prince of crime the king of Gotham the only one who's never afraid of me was batsy HA HA HA good old batsy.

"We finally meet" Monster T said I could see in the corner of my eye he put his hand out to shake "yea he don't shake hands" I heard my gang member tell him "sit down and have a drink" he finish say as I continue to look at Harley watching her every move.

He takes a seat in front of me as I still never leave my gaze from Harley "hey j" I hear him say "on behalf of everyone welcome back I wanted to come by and personally thank you" I didn't look at him my gaze was still on Harley as he continued with his sentence "I'm making you good money you making me good money".

I then looked at him and said "are you sweet talking me?" And took my hand with my smile tattoo and put it by my mouth and started laughing.

He took his glasses off and looked a little scared I smirked at his expression and looked at my gang member "I love this guy his so intense" while laughing.

He then looks at Harley and says "you're a lucky man you gotta bad bitch"when he said that something inside me snapped and anger grew.

Authors note: I'm sorry guys I'll continue this tomorrow I'm really tired and its really late

Peace out