session

Harleens POV

I walked into the asylum getting ready to meet my patient
'I'm so nervous' I thought I walked into the room and sat on the chair ready to start I heard laughing coming from in front of me then I heard the guard shut the door making me jump and turn to look at the door scared.

"Hey doc" I heard a deep dark voice say I turned around to be met with a pair of baby blue eyes he had painted red lips that look almost faded bright green hair and two tattoos one on his forehead saying damaged and another on his left cheek the letter J i could see some tattoos from the bottom on his neck he had no eyebrows and his skin was pale ghost pale.

"Like what you see doc" he said with a smirk played on his lips,suddenly I gathered my confidence and said "how you wish..." He cut me off by saying "oh doc you know you like what you saw" and started laughing loud.

I had felt my heart speed up and I thought 'his crazy'. I was drawn out of my thoughts by him calling me. "Uh um yea" I said with my now red cheeks " I asked ya doc what's ya name hahahaha" me being embarrassed answered him " my names harleen quinzel and I'm your psychiatrist" he looked at me and smirked more.

"what a beautiful name Dr quinzel" he said making my heart beat faster "Uh em thank you and what's your name?" I asked him " well I'm surprised you haven't heard of me doc I'm the clown prince of crime the king of Gotham the names joker hahaha" he said with a laugh.

'Joker' I thought 'oh no his the crazy clown that killed all his other psychiatrists and escaped, what if he does the same to me' I held my breathe and looked at him with wide eyes this only made his smirk grow bigger than it already was.

"What happened doc you just turned pale paler than me hahahahahaha" he said laughing I was scared but I shook the thought off and asked him "so Mr joker tell me more about you...".

2 hours later...

"So that's all about you Mr joker and what about..."I got cut off "There's nothing more to know about me Dr quinzel I'm a puzzle you can't solve hahahahaha" he said I just looked at him didn't know what to say just as I was about to ask him something the guard came by the door " Dr quinzel times up you can go home" I thank the guard for telling me and stood up to leave just before I left joker called my name and said "I can't wait to see you tomorrow Dr quinzel hahahaha".

I walked towards the door stopped and turned to him and said "see you tomorrow Mr Joker" and walked out and heard him laughing as I walked away his laughing faded I walked towards my car and tried to calm my breathing down I got in and drove home as I drove I thought 'this has been a long and scary day'.

Authors note: hey my fellow readers well how do you like the story so far let me know...I'm also gonna skip a few weeks cause all the joker and harleen do is talk and I'm gonna get to the part where "it" happens...you'll know what "it" is in the next chapter

Peace out