batsy batsy batsy

Harleys POV

I get in the car as puddin steps in and the car roars to life I start laughing as he steps on the pedal and we're off in a zoom 'hahaha this is fun' I thought just then i looked at Mr j and started laughing louder and so did he we didn't care who was passing by.

"Come on Puddin do it" I said as he geared up and drove the Lamborghini faster making my heart race with excitement Mr j then looks at the review mirror and sees Batman's car "we've got company" Puddin says looking at me I smirk looking back "batsy batsy batsy" and i look at my puddin who's just laughing.

We then hear a thump on the roof I get angry and I took the gun out of the compartment "stupid bat you're ruinning date night!"I exclaimed and shot the roof hoping it hit B-man somewhere as puddin just laughed.

I saw puddin getting closer to the edge leading into the water "puddin" I said but it came out more like a question I heard batman get off the roof and Mr j goes over as I scream out "Puddin I can't swim!" The car enters the water and I got jerked forward and went through the car window and blacked out.

Jokers POV

I saw Harley go through the window just before I opened the door and swam out I started to swim away from the car and Harley to get away from batman 'no j go back for her' some voice said in my head.

'You know you need her j go back' I groaned and listening to my head and went back for Harley I pulled her out of the window And started to swim away towards the surface far away from the Lamborghini.

I reached the surface and took in the air I needed with Harley in my arms I saw batman from far get out of the water and drive off 'until next time batsy hahaha' I thought I looked down at Harley in my arms and started to swim to a shore near by.

I laid Harley on the sand and Leaned down to blow air into her lungs but then she started to kiss me 'sneaky lil daddy's girl was acting unconscious clever' I pulled away from her to find her laughing I smirked at her "oh harls you're a clever one and full of surprises" she laughs more "well I learn from the best Mr j" she said with a smirk.

And then I remember the club she was teasing me I smirked at her again and said "oh doll face don't think I forgot what you tried to do at the club you know you're gonna be punished" I said with a laugh.

She leaned closer to me and whispered in my ears "do your worst puddin" as soon as she said that I could feel my eyes darken and lust takes over my vision "oh you're gonna get it now Harley" I got up and grabbed Harley and we walked up to find a car which I started and drove home with Harley by my side.

'Just you wait doll face as soon as we get home you're mine all the way hahahaha'  I thought as I smirked at Harley who was looking back at me.

Authors note: well guys the king and queen escaped batman but what does the joker have in store for Harley when they arrive home find out in the next chapter

Cheerio