Punishment

(Guys this is about to get a little to sexual please if you're under age I advise you to skip this chapter and move on to the next one...thank you ❤)

Harley's POV

Puddin drives us home as I see the darkness in his eyes get darker with every minute that's passing by 'hahaha poor puddin' I thought but I'm going to be honest with ya his sexy when his in his lust mood it actually makes me feel like he does like me deep down somewhere in his cold heart.

I see our house coming in view 'well that was fast puddin must be very eager to get this done with' I thought we arrive and Mr j pulls me out of the car we stole hahaha and dragged me inside the gang members where nowhere to be seen since they usually around puddin waiting for him to come back.

'Oh Harley maybe he sent them to rob more banks while we was at the club' the voice in my head said I was snapped outta my thoughts by puddin leading me to our bedroom and closing the door locking it in the process my back was facing the door where puddin was standing just then i felt Mr j hands grip my hips and pull me back against his hard toned body and laughed really loud.

"Oh harls"he said his voice deep dark almost dominant whispered in my ears I felt my heart race and a wave of unrecognized feelings go through out my body down to my kitty "yes Mr j"I said softly almost like a whisper I got roughly turned around and slammed on the wall next to the door to look up and see dark baby blue eyes looking into my own.

"Time for your punishment baby" he said with a smirk "should I go easy or hard on ya doll face?"he said to me and thought for a minute and god I had to admit that turned me on more "whateva you want to do Mr j" I say and then lean over to his ears and whisper "I'm all yours puddin" just then he slammed his lips against mine.

I grabbed his face and started kissing back the kiss was rough Mr j holding my hair tight as I feel his tongue poke my lips to part and let his tongue in I smirked and denied access to him this caused him to grab my ass and smack it which caused me to moan and open my mouth.

I felt his tongue wrestling my own for dominance while we're still kissing i heard Puddin talking "jump harls" he said I did and wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to walk towards the bed he dropped me down on the bed and started to take his coat off.

Once he was shirtless I took my hands and ran them up and down his abs 'god damnit his so sexy' i thought as i bite my lips my hands travelled down to his pants and unbuckled his belt and buttons dropping his pants down to reveal his black boxers.

I then lick his abs as he moans all the way up to his lips and start kissing him again he kisses me back and rips my dress off me and tosses it one side leaving me just in my black lace undie he dips his mouth by my neck and starts sucking making a hickey I moan loudly as I heard him laugh he then travels down to my boobs and takes the right nipple in his mouth while his right hand plays with my left nipple.

He then switched and gave the other the same attention "tell me pumpkin do you know why you're being punished?" He asked me while taking off my undie and tossing it aside "y-yes-s PUDDIN!"I said out loud as I felt him add a finger in my kitty "oh tell daddy why you're being punished"he said and started pumping his finger in and out slowly "Ahhhhhh" I moaned loud "tell me harls!" He said as he added another finger and pumped a little faster.

"Ahhh ahhha ahhh i-i w-was-s being NAUGHTY PUDDIN!" I said loudly as he pumped in and out of my kitty "aahhhh puddin I'm close"I say feeling myself about to orgasm just when I was about to he pulled his fingers out and smirked at me I looked at him with a glare "HA HA HA oh baby the fun is just beginning" he said while laughing.

I smirked up at him as an idea came into my head I flipped us around and now he was lying on his back and me on top of him I grab the hem of his boxers and roughly pull them down and tossed them away from us 'you wanna play dirty puddin I'll also do that' I took his shaft in my hands and put his tip at my lips.

He looks at me with wide eyes knowing what I was gonna do "harls don...ahhhhhh"he didn't complete his sentence as I took his length in my mouth making him moan I didn't have a gag reflex so I deepened him and started bobbing my head up and down take him all the way moaning as he grabbed my hair hard "ahhh f-fuck harls" he said moaning while ii continue to deep him "i-im c-close h-harls" as soon as I heard this I stopped and he looked shocked 'pay back Mr j hahahahaha' I thought smirking at him he growled and pushed me on my back "oh you're gonna get it now Harley" he said angrily he grabbed a condom outta the cupboard beside us and put the condom on.

And without warning he slammed into me making me moan and scream at the same time he kept pounding into me hard and fast showing no mercy I put my head by his shoulder and start sucking leaving a hickey on him as he keeps pounding into me he then hit my gspot making me moan louder than I normally did "AHHH YES PUDDIN RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE!"I scream out at him as he continues to hit my gspot.

A few minutes I can feel his thrusts get sloppy meaning his close so am I "i-im close m-mr j"I say while moaning I hear him moan in my neck in response a few more thrusts and I came screaming out "PUDDIN!" and seconds later he came "AHHH HARLEY FUCK!".

Mr j then slips out of me and lays beside me as we can only hear our heavy breathing he turns to look at me "how did you like your punishment harls" he said with a smirk "best punishment ever Mr j hahahaha" I say while laughing.

We then curl under the blankets and fell asleep 'maybe just maybe you can make him love you harls just maybe theres hope' the voice said in my head before I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Authors note: lmao guys I felt weird writing this scene but it was awesome right looks like Mr j likes it hard any who hope you enjoyed this chapter

Peace out