you're not leaving me!

Jokers POV

I drive my Lamborghini towards the new warehouse smiling as to leaving Harley alone "HA HA HA" I laughed.

Harleys POV

I drive faster as I see Mr j car in my view I gear up and drive to the side of his window for him to only see me and block his face from my view with his left hand "arugh" I groan and drove pass the Lamborghini and drove a little further than were i was I turn around to see how far I am 'goody just far enough' I thought angrily as I turned the bike sideways and skim on the road.

As the bike stops I jump off it and stood straight as Mr j car comes closer I see him roll his eyes and he hits the brakes as the car stops in front of me by an inch "oh you" he says smiling I cut him off and angrily slammed my hands on the bonnet of the car "you're not leaving me!" I exclaimed looking at him "you're a real pain in the ass" I hear him whisper Mr j gets out of the car.

As I started to speak "I've done everything you asked! Every test every initiation" I started of " I have proved that I love you just accept it!" Mr j waves me off "got it got it got it" he said he looks me in the eyes and says "I'm not someone who is loved" clapping his hands in front of my face "I'm an idea state of mind".

Just then someone honked behind him " I execute my plan according to my will and you doctor are not part of my plan" he said as hr finish circle me and was in front of my face "please just let me in" I say as I grabbed his face " I promise-i promise I won't hurt you!" I screamed at him.

He just laughed " a promise? A promise?" Waving me off again while laughing still just then the driver who honked behind him came out with a hammer "hey buddy mind screaming at your bitch somewhere else" he said as I grabbed puddins gun and shot him.

"HA HA HA I would say I wouldn't do that" joker said as I aimed the gun at his head angrily as his smile still remains on his face.

Authors note: holy mother of pancakes and cheese balls she got a gun aimed at Mr j head omg omg omg omg wonder what Harley gonna do to our Mr j!

Peace out