what do we have here

Harleen POV

Its been 5 weeks since i started working at arkham asylum and in those 5 weeks me and joker have gotten close really close I remember 2 weeks ago he told me his my friend.

"Doc?" Joker called me "yes mister joker?" I replied "doc do you have any friends?" He asked me looking me in my eyes I looked down and said "no I don't have any friends" feeling sad and alone "well now you do doc I'm your friend from today hahahahaha" he said with a laugh I looked up at him and let out a little smile and thought 'his crazy but a good crazy' and I told him "thank you mister joker" "no problem doc" he winked at me.

I couldn't help but smile at the memory I'll tell you a little secret I've fallen in love with the joker his crazy but his irresistible,I've been bringing him things to keep him happy I make my way to where joker is waiting in the room for me I greet the guard and entered and sat down

I turn to only meet the clown who has stolen my heart we started talking about random things "you know I live for these moments with you Dr quinzel" he said smiling huge I smiled and said "I brought you something" "what have you got for me doc hahahaha" I looked at him and smiled big "I brought you a kitty" "wow hahahaha" I put the small fluffy cat toy down just then he asked me "doc I need you to get something for me" "yea anything...I mean sure".

He looked at me saying in a whisper so the guard doesn't hear "I need a machine gun" I looked at him socked "a-a machine gun" he looked at me laughing and smiled I didn't answer him I got up and said "see you tomorrow mister joker" with a huge smile.

Next day

I walked into the room where joker was waiting for me it was really hard to get an AK-47 rifle in an asylum but I brought it none the less I sat down in front of joker and put the gun on the table for him he smiled huge and what happened next was not what I expected.

I heard a loud bang and shots where fired I look in front of me to only realize joker was out of his jacket shirtless and holding the gun I brought him he looked at me with a smirk on his face I looked scared "thanks doc hahahaha" just then I felt someone pull me up and out of the chair and drag me to the electric room.

They tired to strap me down "let me go" i said fighting them " LET ME GO!" I said louder but it was hopeless they strapped me down so I couldn't move just then I saw joker coming into the room "well what do we have here" he said looking at me strapped down " what ya gonna do you gonna kill me Mr j" he looked me in the eye and said " oh im not gonna kill ya I'm just gonna hurt ya really really bad".

I looked up at him and said " you think so well I can take it" just then he took the belt n made me bite on it as soon as he did that he electrocuted me by my brain I couldn't explain how i felt I felt as if it wasn't pain it was pleasure the vibe made something in my mind snap and I started laughing loud and asked for more.

joker looked down at me smiling and said "you're a keeper doc I think I'm gonna keep you" I just looked at him laughing and laughing and soon after he joined me he unstrapped me n I woke up "how do ya feel doc" I laughed at him and said "I feel alive Mr j hahahaha".

he looked at me with a huge grin and said "well doc let's go before batsy comes and I also want to take you somewhere later hahaha" I walked out with joker and saw the whole asylum broken destroyed I laughed at the sight and got in the car with joker.

Authors note: omg she freakin' helped him escape wooohoooo you go gal.. That was awesome

Peace out