Can't love

Jokers POV

I woke up to the sunlight bearing into my room onto my eyes with a groan I tired to get up only to feel something heavy on my chest.I looked down to see Harley sleeping peacefully on my chest 'she looks like a little devil when she sleeps' I thought 'so cute...wait what no j you can't have emotions especially for your toy' I screamed at myself in my mind.

I move my hands to Harleys shoulder to push her one side of the bed 'no j don't' I stopped midway cause of the voice in my head 'let her sleep just move her gently' I glance down at Harley and kept staring at her deciding what to do 'fuck this I'm the clown prince of crime and the king of Gotham I don't feel any emotions' I thought angrily and shoved Harley one side of the bed and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

20 minutes later...

After a nice shower I realised it wasn't morning it was the afternoon it was 13:30pm 'damn we slept in late' I thought and remembered why "HA HA HA" I laughed out as I walked down the stairs towards the kitchen remembering harls punishment and the way she was begging for more I then hear a thump upstairs and a loud bang I laughed as I see a pissed of Harley Quinn wobbling down the stairs "morning toots" I said to her smirking.

"Morning" she mumbles to me "awww what happened toots?" I asked her "no Puddin? No Mr j?" I asked while laughing making her more angry "arugh" she groaned "im just not in the mood Mr j" she said I gave her the oh-really-look she sighed "I'm sore puddin you was too fucking rough!" She yelled at me I just laughed at her.

"HA HA HA oh harls HA HA HA you know I like it rough" I said smirking at her "damn it J that was really a bad punishment!" She exclaimed I walked over to her wrapped my arms around her waist and whispered "thats the whole point toots" she shivered as she felt my breathe on her neck.

I look down at her and felt electricity go through us as was looked into each other eyes I felt an emotion go through me it felt like what hate? No it was love? No it can't be I the joker can neva love I looked away from Harley "I gotta go toots ya stay here daddy has a mission" I said heading for the door with the gang "okay Puddin be careful" she screamed at me smiling huge.

'Oh Harley I'm gonna have fun with hasty and then I gotta think about this also' I thought smirking "HA HA HA" I started laughing out loud as I drove in my new Lamborghini to see my favourite joke of all basty.

Authors note: damn joker had a moment with Harley and who knows what's gonna happen next

Peace out