Swinging Through The Tower

Charlie's P.O.V

After last night's incident, I avoided Li as much as possible. Why? 

'Cause she won't stop teasing me. That's why.

"Charlieeeee~" I heard her call out mockingly. I shivered, her voice sending chills climbing up and down my spine and arms.

Oh Lord, please don't let her find me, I thought, sliding my back down a cabinet and plopping to the floor.

"Found you!" Immediately after, Li found me. "Don't even try to pray to the Lord above. He favors me," she smirked before flipping her hair dramatically.

"ArgdHuhUHHHhhhhd," I groaned.

"You sound a bit sex-deprived," Li had no shame in saying that.

I felt my face burn up with embarrassment. "What the Hell, Li?!"

"You're a playboy, surely you do it like, every five minutes and now it's been around a couple of weeks, so," Li shrugged.

I buried my face in my hands. "Please don't talk about that so casually."

"But you surely say it all the time? I don't get it," Li cocked her head to the side.

"That's because I say it to sluts and whatnot! I feel weird talking about that to someone like you!" I admitted.

"Woah. The playboy feels weird?" Li gushed, astonished.

"NRuGAHhbhd," I got up, brushing off dust before speed walking away. I may be fit - but I was only characterized "fit" in a school environment. Li was characterized "fit" in...whatever environment she is in.

"Hey, wanna go back to the Eiffel Tower tonight?" Li asked.

"Why?" I glanced at her suspiciously.

"What else are you going to do anyways?" Li countered.

"I dunno, maybe go eat," I sped up my walking even more to get to the cafeteria.

"Let's go out to eat instead," Li said. "It's not the same eating in one of your own restaurants with your own chefs cooking for you," she explained.

I sweat dropped nervously before agreeing. Besides, one of the chefs - I think her name was Florence? - got sick of me. You'd think that being the only boy in the compound will give you some advantages. But at this point, I think that being a girl is better because the females here always seems to steer clear of me like I'm a major virus or somethin'. 

Maybe I am.

Then that will be cool.

But then I wouldn't be able to approach any girls. If you would know what I mean.

"Please stop thinking whatever your thinking," Li smacked the back of my head like a fly swatter.

"W-What?! You don't even know what I'm thinking!" I complained, rubbing the sore spot.

"I don't need to. That perverted face is all the evidence I need," Li responded nonchalantly. .

"What face?" I scrunched up my nose as if it'll help me see myself.

"Never mind. Let's just go eat. I'm hungry." Li and I head out to a sports car where the driver was waiting. Seriously, it's like taxi service. There's always someone there waiting for Li to come and ask for a lift. 

Wait. She doesn't need to ask. And do they even get paid? 

My mind was clouded with these kinds of questions as we silently drove to our destination - where ever that is. Just now that I realize that I don't even know a thing about Psycho's system.