Burn

Li's P.O.V

  Through out the rest of the school day, I had to stay by Charles's side.  Fuck.  And I have to deal with the stares and the whispers.  Double fuck.  Not only that, but Charles's fangirls are swarming him and I need to make sure that none of them are secretly a murderer hired by [The] Black Souls.  Triple fuck.  God, just kill me now.

  "Hey!  Watch where you're going!"  I yelled at one of Charles's fangirls.  She just crashed into me and she was even staring straight at me!  Such disrespectful students.

  "S-Sorry."  The girl stuttered.

  "Whatever."  I rolled my eyes.  "Go back to choking Charles."  The girl squealed at Charles's name and ran over to him, throwing him into a hug, smashing his air pipe with her...Yeah...

  "H-Help?"  Charles managed to choke out.  He looked over at me.  I just rolled my eyes again and just stuck out my tongue at him.

  "Your girl, your problem."  I stated, returning to my iPhone.  Charles yelped.  I didn't look up.  I heard crashing and girly screams.  I still didn't look up.  "Shut up!"  I roared.

  Yep, just another normal day.

♥ ♥ ♥

  "So..."  Charles said awkwardly.  He was trying to strike up conversation with me but I ignored him every time.  "How long are you staying?"

  "Until [The] Black Souls stop coming after you or when you're dead.  Or both."  I answered, never leaving my sight on my phone.  I was texting to my friends and they were talking about the stupid things that happened during their time here.

  "Oh...In the meantime, where will you be sleeping?"

  "In your room."

  "Ahh...WHAT?"  Charles nearly screamed.

  "Calm down man."  I looked up at him, putting my phone away.  "I have to be near you, who knows how good the boys had gotten at killing people?  If I could break into someone's house, kill the victim in their sleep, and back out again without leaving a trace in less than thirty seconds, I'm sure the boys can too.  Therefore, I need to be near you to stop them.  As disgusting that sounds I have no choice.  And you better not try anything with me, little boy."

  "Um...I won't...But er...what if I have people over?...In my room?..."  Charles's face turned red when he said that.  I made a face.

  "I'll be outside the door, just...please, don't make too much noise, will ya?  Otherwise Imma break one of the things you own and then you can't use ever again.  Got it?"

  "Got it."  Charles gulped.  We continued walking back to Charles's house in silence.  As we neared his home, I saw something that made me stop in my tracks.  "What's wrong?"  Charles asked, concerned.

  "Look."  I gestured to his house.  Or what's left of it.  The fire ate away at the house.

  "My mom and dad! Today is their rest day!  That means they're inside! Oh God, are they okay?!"  Charles paled, then panicking, he ran towards the raging inferno.

  "Hey! Come back!"  I commanded, reaching out to grab him.  But it was too late.  He had already reached halfway to his burning house.  I ran to catch up with him.  I pulled him back, right before he reached it.  Fire flickered in his face, ready to melt off his handsome face.  "Dude, don't go in there, you have no chance of survival if you went inside."  I secretly wish that I can just toss him inside the fire, but then my reputation would be ruined.  People won't think that I was so good at protecting people anymore and then Charles's parents would be heartbroken that their beautiful son is dead. Ha.

The Badass Asianजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें