"There's still space for one more," Namjoon's deep voice rang from the backseat while he tapped the leather seat, Jimin complaining next to him that his ass was aching. You frowned at how Jimin has been talking about only his ass for the past few minutes. "Oh my God, Jimin—"

"Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! You finally got my name right!"

As the chaos ensued, Jimin and Namjoon bickering while Jin scolded them and told them to keep quiet, you turned around when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around, seeing Yoongi staring at you with crossed arms and a smile, something you still aren't used to seeing even after what happened between you.

"Do you want me to stay inside or outside?," Yoongi's deep morning voice mumbled out of his throat and you didn't really get why he was asking that until he continued. "Both of us won't be able to fit in the back seat so someone has to sit next to Jungkook, unless... you want to sit on my la—"

"N-No," You blushed at Yoongi's words, the latter responding with a chuckle. Based on Yoongi's expression, you could tell that he was teasing you, which made you puff your cheeks in frustration and a little bit of humor. "I'm a fugitive and you're not. It will be better for me to hide in the car, to prevent myself and the others to be spotted by the police. So far, you and Jungkook are the strongest, so the two of you could protect us in case anything happens."

There was a silence as Yoongi frowned and it was obvious that he wasn't fond of the idea of being separated from you. You weren't at all bothered by how clingy he was after his confession, but you still wondered if it was okay for the two of you to act like this, after Yoongi never dropped the question, so you weren't officially dating. Even so, you were still glad at how things turned out and only needed to clarify some stuff.

You scratched your cheek, a mannerism you had when you were nervous. "Hey, Yoongi—"

"You're right, you know," Yoongi stepped towards you and your instincts told you to back away, so you did. He tilted his head, staring at your face, which was only inches away from his. "Why do you look so nervous, Sky? Do you have something to tell me?"

Yes, you did... but how were you going to say it?

You gulped, your throat turning dry and closing, so you only released a breath of air instead of coherent words. Was Yoongi teasing you? Was he trying to mess with you or did he really act like this towards his previous girlfriends? Wait, you aren't even his girlfriend yet! You weren't really sure but this attitude made you slightly uncomfortable.

"Uh, Yoongi—"

A blare of the horn made you jump in your place. "Guys, we have to go."

Instead of being pissed off by Jin's interruption, which was usually what Yoongi would do, he only smiled and pat your head, making you huff at the contact. "We'll talk about this later, babe."

-

Thanks to Jin's driving skills and Namjoon's amazing memory when it came to directions (which Yoongi deemed was odd, since he had spent the remainder of his teenage years in prison) but he soon found out that Namjoon had actually been a student before he had surrendered himself to prison after accidentally killing off his family.

Yoongi was lying down behind the pick-up truck as it rolled through the highway towards the airport, staring at the bright blue sky above. Sky. He never really told anyone but ever since he met you, he would find himself looking up at the sky, watching the soft white clouds roll by. Maybe because the gentleness of the sight just reminded him of your kindness, he wasn't really sure, but he realized that due to it, he fell more and more for you every single day.