I N T R O D U C T I O N

Hello my lovely readers~! My name is Jas and I am seriously in love with reading and writing about anime. This intro will be in the beginning of every story I do.

My rules of reading is that I have none. . .

EXCEPT THE FOR THE FOLLOWING:

•PLEASE don't advertise your stories in my comments. (This doesn't mean for the people who kindly asked me to read their stories in my comments. They only asked for me to read them, they didn't advertise)

DON'T leave hateful comments please. I honestly don't care, but keep them to yourself. Don't need your opinion on how the story or one-shot was terrible or you didn't like. I already do that to my own stories, don't need to see it again thank you very much. c: AND I WILL BLOCK YOUR *BEEP* *BEEP* ( IF YOU CAN GUESS WHAT I SAY, YOU WIN MY KAWAII READERS TOP 5)

•DO NOT cause a fight in my comments. Seriously. Just do. It's a pain.

•THAT'S IT

♡♡♡

I make my own covers. If you are someone who owns the photos and don't want them up, please message me c: Thank you.

DON'T STEAL MY PLOT IDEAS PLEASE. I DEITCATE MY BLOOD, SWEAT, AND TIME FOR THESE STORIES! IT IS HARD TO COME UP WITH THESE THINGS.

So please don't do it.

Hopefully you all will come to love the characters even more than you already do and get to know me along the way too.

Don't forget to comments and likes~! Would love the positive feedback ^////^

Enjoy reading♡

The one and only,

Jascake~