(REQUEST) Teasings and Revenges

A/N : thank you Munevver712 for an amazing request i loved writing this one!

"TONY I SWEAR TO GOD IF I FIND ONE OF YOUR SUITS HIDDEN IN MY CLOSET AGAIN, IT WON'T BE THE ONLY BODY HIDDEN IN THERE!" I scream storming out of my room towards the labs. As I went I brushed passed Steve, too angry to care "whoa (Y/N), you okay?" he asks as I pass. I don't respond as I burst into the labs and see tony sat at a table casually flipping though some files, he looks up at me and tries to hide the smirk "hey (Y/N), what's up you look like Banner just before he turns" he asks. I glare at him "you are going to go get your goddamn suit from my closet and stop putting it in there" I say point my finger angrily at him, Steve intrigued by what I was so angry at then enters. "stark what did you do?" he sighs crossing his arms, "he keeps on hiding his suit in my closet scaring the life out of me because when I open it" I shout, tony puts his hands up in surrender "hey, I don't know how they end up there, you sure you aren't the one behind this, I always knew you had a crush on me" he smirks. My face falls and I glare at him "what did you just say?" I ask coolly, "I mean what other reason would my suit keep on turning up there if you weren't secretly using it" tony says giving me his playboy smile. "that's it stark you are so dead" I say grabbing a large wrench that was beside me and surging forward to him, "holy crap (Y/N)" tony shrieks, "whoa (Y/N) stop" Steve says grabbing the wrench and me, holding me back from tony. "Steve let me go, he annoys you too, I'll be doing us a favour" I say fighting against him, "(Y/N) calm down" Steve says still holding back, "no I won't" I shout slamming my foot into his knees making his hold on my weaken. I managed to escape his grasp and advance on tony who was now hiding on the far end of the lab "okay nope" Steve says grabbing me and throwing me over his shoulder, as I try and get off him he points at tony "go get your suit out of her room, and stop putting it in there otherwise next time I won't stop her" he warns. "hey you haven't stopped me!" I say trying my push myself off him "I could easily get away from you, just you wait" I warn making Steve chuckle "okay (Y/N), we'll see". Steve took me out of the labs and towards the common room, at this point I had admitted defeat and was resting my head on my hand, as we went we passed Nat who gave a questioning look. "Steve wouldn't let me kill stark" I explain, "really I thought Steve would be okay with that" she smirks as she watched us go "very funny Romanoff" Steve says. Steve put me down on the couch and stood in front of me with his hands on his hips "you feeling calm now?" he asks, I cross my arms "I wasn't actually going to kill him" I say making Steve raise a questioning brow "okay maybe hurt him but kill him no" I admit. Steve smiles and moves to sit next to me "well I've seen what you can do to a hydra agent with your bare hands, so you and a wrench up against tony, doesn't fare well for him" Steve say with a crooked smile. "he had it coming, you have to admit that" I smirk, Steve smiles but doesn't answer, I nudge him with my elbow and wriggle my eyebrows "okay fine, he did, I doubt he'll be doing it anytime soon" Steve admits.

It had been about a week since the suit incident and so far it hadn't happened again, and he hadn't done anything else to annoy me or warrant him being hit with whatever object was closet to me. I was in the gym doing some target practice with my guns, while Steve was also working out doing the usual. At one point tony came in hold Steve's shield "okay good as new" he says passing Steve his shield "I've even added magnetic recalls to it" he adds. Steve smiles taking the shield slipping it onto his arm "thanks stark, hey (Y/N) what do you think?" he calls from the other end of the gym. Without even turning round to face him, I point my gun and shoot, I hear the bullets hit the shield and fall to the floor. "Jesus Christ (Y/N)!" I hear tony yell, I shrug my shoulders returning to target practice "just testing that it works" I reason. Steve and tony exchange glances with each other before stark leaves shaking his head "she will kill me one day", Steve purses his lips and looks back over at me now deep in thought.