Peter

It was one of those glorious days were we had the day of, Steve didn't have training, I didn't have any reports to write, and there were no missions. We both spent the first part of the morning just lying in bed enjoying each other's company chatting about almost anything. Half the way through a conversation there was knock on the door "come in" I called not getting up from the bed. Tony then bursts into the room "(Y/N) I need you to come... why are you both still in bed?" he asks once he noticed where we were, then looking at his watch "it eleven o'clock... wait you weren't as the captain says fondueing were you?" he asks grimacing slightly. I feel the heat rising in my cheeks and I can see Steve's cheeks also going red "no we weren't start now what do you want?" Steve sighs sitting up slightly, "I need (Y/N) to come with me to pick something up" tony tells us. "why do you need me, can't you do it on your own" I moan slightly also sitting up now, "because what I need to pick up may be nervous and I need a reassuring figure" tony explains. Both me and Steve furrow our brows at him "wait it's something alive?" Steve asks "what is it? who is it?" tony sighs at us "look I kinda wanted it to be a nice surprise for him and the team, so all I'm telling you is he's from queens". The pieces fall into place in both our heads, both us knowing who I was going to be picking up "Steve will you be okay if I went? I know we were supposed to have this day off" I ask Steve. He smiles and nods "(Y/N) its fine, we will spend the rest of the day together when you come back" he says leaning over to kiss my forehead, "thanks Steve, tony give me a few minutes and I'll be ready" I say turning to tony. Tony nods his head and leaves the room "you better be, I'm timing you" he calls as the door shuts.

Once I was washed and dressed I gave Steve a quick goodbye kiss and left our room to meet tony in the labs, when I get in there he looks at his watch "you're 7 minutes late" he states before leading me out of the labs and towards the elevator. "I didn't mean for you to take it literally" I argue pressing the button for the bottom floor, "still late though" tony smirks I glance over raising an eyebrow at him "hey do you want me to come or not?" I ask. he holds his hands up in surrender "sorry" he say before glancing down at the floor "would have thought the bad morning person would have worn off the lie in you had" he mutters to himself, but I hear him so I give him a gently punch on the arm. Once the doors open onto the garage tony walks over to his Audi r8 "tony I know that's your favourite car but there's going to be more that 2 or us" I tell him. I watch as he suddenly changes direction towards one of his larger cars "I knew that" he says getting into the driver's seat.

When we arrive at the apartment building tony walks straight up to the door and knocks, a few moments later a brown haired women answers "mr stark, are you here to see peter again?" she asks. Tony smiles "yes I am is he in?" he says glancing into the apartment, "no he's out at the moment, I'll give him a call you can wait in here" she smiles opening the door. She leads us to the couch and offers us a drink and almond meatloaf, "thanks mrs parker" I say taking my cup from her "oh no it's my pleasure, call me May and what's your name?" she asks sitting down. "(Y/L/N), (Y/F/N), I work with tony" I tell her taking a sip of my drink, "may, peter being the talented kid he is, I want to offer him the chance to work with me at stark industries for the next couple of months. This is completely free, he can stay with us at the tower while still attending school. This is if you are okay this" tony explains. Mays eyes widen in surprise "that's incredible, oh I am so proud of him" she smiles "yes and once he finished high school he can if he wants work for me, no interview needed, no grade requirements nothing" tony tells her. At that point peter walks into the apartment "hey aunt may" he says slinging his bag down before looking over and seeing me and tony "Mr Stark, Miss (Y/L/N), what, what can I do for you?" peter ask rubbing his hands nervously. I smile at him reassuringly "I'm here to offer you an internship of sorts, you working and living at the tower with me for the next two months" tony tells him, peter furrows his brows slightly "so no school?" he ask "no you still have to go to school but we will be organising transport there and back" tony explains "can we have five minutes with him?" tony ask may. She nods her head and me and tony walk into peters room with him "what do you need? Go to china or I don't know Italy this time?" peter asks once the door shuts, tony shakes his head "no just the tower like I said but I want you to do some training with the team, so you'll still be living at the tower and going to school like I said but training as well" tony explain. I can see peter trying to hold back the excitement but failing "this is awesome, when do I start?" he ask, "well if you can get your bags pack now, we'll take you over now" tony tell him chucking him a duffle bag. Peter nods his head "cool, I won't take too long" he say as he begins to throw stuff into the bag "I'll go tell may and (Y/N)'s going to help you pack" tony says leaving the room. Doing as I was told I begin helping peter pack, grabbing clothes from his wardrobe folding them and putting them in a second bag. I glance around the room and see the hatch in the roof, using a stick I open it and catch his spiderman suit that falls out "how did you know that was there?" peter ask surprised. I fold the suit and place it under some shirts in his bag "from one superhero to another a hatch in the roof is obvious to a familiar eye" I tell him "but don't worry, people that aren't superheros wouldn't suspect a thing".