(54) They Got My Back Until The End {Part Two}

"You won't believe it!" Ronnie said and ran up to me. "What?" I asked clueless. "Fray! She- Austin- He found her" She said totally excited. "And how do you know that?" I asked her. "Because she proved that it was her in her newest post!" Ronnie said excited. She then held her phone into my face, while I pretended to read it. I didn't have to. I already knew what it said. I wrote it.

So... I don't even know where to start. A lot has happened since my last post, but I want you to know that I'm still the same person. I'm not going to change just because some celebrity things I'm interesting. I'm sorry Austin for calling you some celebrity, but to me you are just another one of my readers. Not that you guys get me wrong, you all are special. I just don't see a difference between "celebrities" and "normal people"

Tell me, what makes you normal? What makes you a celebrity?

Are you a celebrity, because you got a talent or because people know you?  Because if so I'm a celebrity and with that I don't mean Fray. I mean the person I am off the web. I'm a small town girl and with a family history like mine, people know you. People judge you. Like celebrities,  but I'm not one of them. I'm an ordinary girl with her own specialities. Like you and you and you.

I know, some people won't share my opinion. I'm already preparing myself for my best friend to yell at me tomorrow, since she is into this entire celebrity world thing.

The life lesson of this post is to love yourself and not think less of you, just because no million people know your name. Because Google doesn't know your name. Who cares what strangers think? What's important is what you think and maybe your friends. Hope you don't hate me now...

XOXO Fray

"Is she out of her mind?!" Ronnie almost yelled at me. Told you I was getting ready for it. I know her and I knew she was going to yell at me. She doesn't even know it's me, who wrote that. "What are you so upset about? She's telling the truth" I said and Ronnie's mouth dropped open. She was shocked about my opinion.

Of course she didn't let go of that arguement for the rest of the day, bringing it up again and again. Even in Media Club she kept it topic number one. "Well, I side with Promise!" Jesse said and Ronnie rolled her eyes "You always side with Promise! It's against your nature to be another opinion than her!" "I don't eat meat" I said. "I love meat" Jesse said and we looked at Ronnie "That proves nothing! Dad became vegetarian for your mom" She said and she was right there, but I had to admit it was weird that soemone else than Caleb and I was calling Ryder 'dad'.

It was way easier to call them my sisters or Lars my brother, than them calling my dad, dad. "I still can't believe you three are sisters" Cindra said and we looked at her "I mean, your mom got married to the step-brother of her baby daddy. That is weird and you know it" She said and I really wanted to tell her that she was kind of in the same boat, but I promised Principal Hunter to keep my mouth shut.

"Next class is about to start, shouldn't we get going?" I asked to change the topic.

MIRIAM'S PoV

By now it was lunch break and I was sitting at a table with Jaden. We were deep in a conversation about something, when suddenly Breena walked over to us "Can I sit with you?" She asked and we looked at her "Sure. What's.. going on?" I asked her. "Peyton. What else?" She said and sat down.

"What's your brother doing anyways?" I asked Jaden. "He took the year off and maybe he will attend MCU now" She told us. "Your brother is Jordan Cavanaugh, right?" Breena asked and she nod. "Oh god.. There comes Peyton" Breena said and hid her face, although it didn't work. "Can I talk to you Breena?" He asked, but she refused to "Whatever you have to say to me, you can tell me here!"

"I wanted to apologize for what I did" He said and I didn't even know if he really meant it or if I would forgive him if it would be me. "Do you? I don't believe you" She said and Peyton sighed "Also I wanted to tell you that I'm going to start therapy. I know it was wrong to be so obsessed with Promise and I want to do something before it becomes worse" He said and I started feeling a little bad for him.

"I'll think about it" She said and gave him a smile. He smiled back, before walking off. "I kinda feel bad for him" Jaden said and the two of us looked at her "He really liked her. We don't know for how long he had liked her. Just imagine you would be him. The guy you like, finally returns your feelings and the next day it's all gone" Jaden said and we did understand where she was coming from.

"I'll think about it, now I just need time" Breena said.

PROMISE'S PoV

"I gotta say, I love this new hangout spot" I said, sitting down on one of the desks. "Denise, this isn't a hangout spot, this is a club room. You asked me to supervise, so do something media clubby" Uncle Matt said and sat down at the teacher's desk. "Yeah yeah" I told him. "Okay, I came up with a name that you guys will love!" I said, when the door opened and Jaden and Miriam entered together with Breena. "We got another member for the club" Miriam said and pointed at Breena.

"You want me to be friends with my sister?!" Ronnie asked and Evie and I looked at her "Excuse me!?" We said at the same time "Nevermind. You're in" Ronnie said. "So I'm guessing Ronnie says yes" I said and looked at the other's "Raise your hand if you want Breena in" I said and all of them rose their hands. "Welcome Breena" I said and hugged her briefly "Also I got a new name for us. Jefferson's 19. Simple and applies to all of us" I said and they looked at me, but I think they agreed.