(33) Sweet Sixteen, So Much More to Life {Part Three}

I was sitting on my bed, it was the day after my 16th birthday and today we were having a family dinner. Aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, grandparents and all present. I didn't know if I was excited about that or not. On my mind were still the boys from yesterday. Alex, Jesse and Jake. I didn't know what to think. All three like me, but I thought I liked Alex, but if I would like him that much, I wouldn't have made out with Jesse and then the Jake situation. I did feel something, but I'm not allowing myself. I couldn't risk him find out about Danielle. Never!

So I got up and ready. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen "Hey, I'm gonna go out for a while" I said and my mom turned around to talk to me, but I didn't even let her speak "Yes, I'll be back on time and I have my phone with me with an set alarm clock" I said. "Love you Prom" Mom said. "Love you too" I said before leaving the house and walked to the park.

As usual I walked to the basketball court, where I found Lars playing alone. I smiled and walked over to him "Hey bro" I said as I walked closer. He caught the ball and turned to face me. "Hey, what are you doing here? Thought it's family dinner time today" He said and passed me the ball. "I needed to get out of the house, besides it's not a family dinner without everyone present" I said and threw the ball back to him. "You really want Lennon and Cindra there?" He asked with an raised eyebrow. I had to laugh at the sight of that. "No, but you being there would be nice" I said and caught the ball he passed back to me.

"Why? I'm not even-" He started, but I interrupted him "What? Family? Of course you are! You're my brother, even if you were born because of a one night stand!" I told him. "Ouch" He said, pretending to be hurt. "Hey, you know what I mean" I said and put the ball down and hugged him. "I know" He said and hugged me back "So what happened yesterday?" He asked, noticing I was a little more off than usual. "Alex, Jesse and Jake" I told him and he loosen the hug, but didn't let go of me "What do you mean? What did they do?" "Kissed me. All three of them and I don't know what to think. I thought I liked Alex, but apparently not" I said and rested my head against his chest. "Wait! You and Jesse made out? No wonder he's so happy" Lars said and I punched him softly into the chest.

"You really have to stop punching me!" He said. "I know, but you are just talking crap" I said "By the way, nice dress up yesterday. I hope it was your best flannel shirt" I said and he laughed "No, I just grabbed the first thing I got into my hands" He said and I laughed "Even Jesse dressed up" I told him. "I think I looked good!" He said and I couldn't stop laughing "Hey, I got an idea. Do you want to come to family dinner?" I asked him and he freed himself from me "You're kidding, right?" He asked, but I kept serious. "I really want you there" I said again. "
Fine.." He said.

We then walked to his place talking about yesterday "How did you get over the Lennon Cindra drama?" He asked and I sighed, remembering yesterday.

"Look what the cat dragged in" Keeley said, nodding towards the door. Two perfectly styled girls entered the hall, one blonde and another one with black hair, also known as Lennon and Cindra. "I'll handle this" I said and walked towards them, crossing my arms in front of my chest. "What do you want here?" I asked. "Lennon Germaine never leaves out a party and this seems to be the best and only one tonight" She answered. "It's my birthday party!" I told her. "Oh, so you are the host. Didn't think you could do it, anyways I'm staying" Lennon said and walked passed me.

She was wearing a red top and a black skirt with suspenders. I lost count of how many rings she was wearing. Her blond hair was in soft curls and her brown eyes had silver eyeshadow on them and the mascara was perfectly applied and her lips wore bight pink lipstick.

"What are you doing here Cindra?" I asked, looking at my secret half-sister. "I'm here with Lennon" She said, slightly uncomfortable. "You know you don't have to hang out with her, right? There are plenty better people in this town!" I told her. "Why wouldn't I want to hang out with her?" She asked. "Because she is controlling you!" "Then what are Evie and Veronica doing? They are controlling as well" She said, trying to throw me of track. "They are not, but Lennon is" I said, looking at the girl dressed in strapless black top, that was just covering her chest. Over it she wore a large black jacket, with a white jeans. Her black hair wasn't exactly curled nor straight.

"You could do so much better than Lennon" I said, trying to convince her. "I'm gonna go and find my best friend" She said and walked off. "Was worth a try" I said to myself.

"It went good, even if Cindra wouldn't dump her best friend" I said. She will never betray her best friend, even if she is the worst person on this planet" I said.

About 45 minutes later we all were gathered in our kitchen. My parents were cool with me inviting Lars. "So, how is school?" Uncle Will asked. "Seriously? That's what you are asking at my birthday dinner?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Sorry, yeah. Not the right topic!" He said. "You know, sometimes I'm wondering myself how I don't have an accent" Breena said. We had to laugh at that. "Hey Liv, I've been looking for the steaks for about 20 minutes, where are they?" Luke asked. "This is a no meat household Luke!" My mom said and you should have seen the look on my uncles face. "My dad has something against people, who don't eat meat" Logan said and I laughed. "I know, but at least he never touched my food, right bro?" Mom asked, looking at him. "I would never touch that! Not even with gloves!" He said.

"You have some on your plate and your fork. You have been eating it since at least five minutes!" I told him. "How did that get there!?" He asked shocked, looking at his plate full of vegtables. "You can thank me later" Meena, my aunt, Luke's wife and Logan's mom, said. "Why would I thank you!?" He asked upset. "Because you are now being a real example for your son!" She said.

Sometimes I was a little jealous of Meena's looks. She had dark brown, almost black hair and incredible, piercing blue eyes. The shined brighter than any other eyes. Sadly Logan didn't get her blue eyes, but Luke's brown.

"So Mike, how's England?" I asked him. "Amazing thanks to you. Poppy and I are still going strong!" He said with a smile. "Well, guess you are moving to England then" I said. "For now he's staying with me in our mansion in London" His father Edward Murphy said. He is a famous movie director.

"While I'll be moving back and forward. I can't let go of this place" Reese said and my mom wrapped her arms around her "I'm glad you are. Also you will always have a place to stay" She said and Reese smiled. "Yeah, Dustin and I have a free room for you as well" Maia said and hugged both of them. "Well, sadly Will and I only have a couch, but it's your's if you want it" Monica said and Reese laughed, then pulled her back into the hug.