(50) Do We Let Our Friendship End? {Part Three}

"You okay? I just saw what happened with Peyton" Logan asked me, sitting down right next to me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I was just played by a jealous jerk. Nothing big" I said and looked at him. Now that I think about it, he was actually kind of cute. "Hey, forget about him! There is a great guy out there for you" He said and I smiled "Thanks Logan" I said.

I just realized that we never actually really talked. We might be distant relatives through marriage, but we never really had something to do with each other. "No problem Copeland" He said and I laughed "Harding" I said and laid my head down on his shoulder "Tell me, why are guys such jerks?" I asked. "Well, not all of them!" He said, which made me smile.

PROMISE'S PoV

"Hey, I'm gonna use the bathroom. Be right back" I said and walked off. I walked towards the small bathroom hut and entered. Before I could walk into the cabin, I saw someone I never thought I'd see here. "Cindra?" I asked surprised. She was walking out off a cabin. "What are you doing here?" I asked her once she was facing me. "It was either movie night with Lennon or camping with my mom and her boyfriend, who are making out 24/7. Guess you can see what I chose" She said. "So you are not talking to her?" I asked her and she nod.

"She is getting on my nerves! Tell me, was she always that annoying and self-centered?" She asked and I nod. "Am I really like her?" She asked. "Sometimes" I said "But you got better and I can actually talk to you, without wanting to kill you" I said and she laughed "I'm guessing that was supposed to be a compliment" "Definitely" I said and made a short break "Do you wanna join us? I'm here with my friends" I asked her. "I guess so. It's definietly better than with my mom" She said. "Cool. I'm gonna use the bathroom and we're good to go" I said and she nod.

A short time later we were on our way back to my group. They had set up a campfire, which was allowed on the grounds.

"I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but it's kinda beautiful" Cindra said and I could see her smiling. We could already hear the sounds of guitars playing. "Wow..." She said as we reached our camping ground "Yeah wow... I woud have never thought they would get the tents up by themselves" I said. "Hey guys" I said just a short time later to get their attention "I found Cindra and invited her to come" I said. "Yeah, sure why not" Evie said with a smile. She was standing with Devon, talking about gods knows what.

"You don't fail to surprise me Ashcroft" I said and sat down next to my boyfriend, that was playing the guitar together with Breena and Alex. "What?" He asked, not losing the rhythm. "You playing the guitar! Why don't I know that about you?" I asked him. "We just got together babe. You will learn so much more about me" He said and I smiled.

A while later Jesse put his guitar down and grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the campfire and started dancing with me. "You're an idiot!" I said laughing "I know" He said and kissed my cheek.

Then Breena and Alex changed the melody they were playing. "She played the fiddle in an Irish band, but she fell in love with an English man" Alex started singing. "Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand. Said, Baby, I just want to dance" Breena sang.

"I met her on Grafton street right outside of the bar. She shared a cigarette with me while her brother played the guitar. She asked me what does it mean the Gaelic ink on your arm? Said it was one of my friend's songs do you want to drink on?" Lars rapped, while most of us were clapping along to the rhythm. "She took Jamie as a chaser, Jack for the fun. She got Arthur on the table, with Johnny riding as shot gun. Chatted some more, one more drink at the bar. Then put Van on the jukebox, got up to dance, you know" Jesse and Brandon rapped, although they weren't so good at it.

"She played the fiddle in an Irish band. But she fell in love with an English man. Kissed her on the neck and then I took her by the hand. Said, Baby, I just want to dance" Evie, Ronnie and I sang. After a while Cindra joined in as well as Phoebe. "With my pretty little Galway Girl. You're my pretty little Galway Girl" Jaden, Keeley and Miriam joined in as well.

"You know she beat me at darts and then she beat me at pool. And then she kissed me like there was nobody else in the room. As last orders were called, was when she stood on the stool" Logan, Alden and Henry joined in. "After dancing to Kaleigh, singing to trad tunes I never heard Carrickfergus ever sung so sweet. Acapella in the bar using her feet for a beat" The rest joined in as well.

Like that we finished up the rest of the song, singing, dancing and laughing.

"Breena! I had no idea you could sing like that!" I said shocked and she blushed a little. "It's not that good" She claimed, but Alex was totally on my side "Are you kidding!? Your voice is amazing!" He said. "Thank you" She said smiling. "I gotta say, camping is fun when you are with the right people" Cindra said and I smiled "I'm guessing that was a compliment" I said. She laughed "Of course it was! I'm serious! I had more fun tonight than the past few years with Lennon!" She said and I sat down next to her "Just know, that when you want to ditch her, you have someone you can count on" I said, showing my sisterly side to her.

"Thanks. You're actually cool" She said and I got up. "Thanks" I said and walked over to Miriam and Jaden, who were sitting with Henry and Peyton. "Hey Miri, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked and she nod, then followed me. "Something is still on my mind. What did you mean when you said that you needed me?"

"You didn't forget about that, did you?" She asked, feeling uncomfortable. "Please tell me! I promise to be there for you!" I said and she sighed "I'm bulimic" She said and I immediately felt bad that I wasn't there for her. "It's better now, but I will always have to fight with it" She said and I hugged her "I'm so sorry! If I would have known, I would have never left! I would have been there for you!" I said. "It's okay, Jaden was. She was a great help" She said and I forced a smile.

"Hey, let's get back to the party!" Miriam said happy "And don't worry! It's all under control" She said, while pulling me back to the group.  "So I'm guessing, we are still friends" I said and she smiled at me "I'd be stupid not to forgive you" She said.

BREENA'S PoV

"Hey, may I have this dance?" Logan suddenly asked me. "I'm making the music" I said, while playing the guitar. "Alex can do that on his own. But I can't dance on my own!" He said and I looked at Alex "Go!" He said and I smiled and put the guitar down and followed Logan onto the grass, where everyone has been dancing for the night. They all coupled up. Of course Phoebe and Jonah were dancing together, Evie and Devon, Ronnie and Cole, Miriam and Zac, Promise and Jesse, Keeley and Sean, while Alden was dancing with Cindra. Jaden was dancing with Henry.

Brandon, Lars and Peyton were sitting with Alex, clapping along to the rhythm. "Come on!" Logan said and pulled me closer. We danced together for the rest of the night.

CINDRA'S PoV

I can't believe Promise is actually being nice to me. I definitely don't deserve it. Maybe it is true that you can get a second chance. You just need to show the people you really mean it. "What's on your mind?" Alden asked. "Nothing, just thinking about where my life went so wrong" I told him and we sat down, taking a break from dancing. "You mean the whole Lennon thing?" He asked and I nod. "I used to think she was worth it. That only being friends with her was worth it. Did you know, that when I was younger I was friends with Lars, Evie and Ronnie? But when Lennon turned mean, I did as well. Just because she was my best friend. I lost all my other friends and I'm starting to think, what would have happened, if I wouldn't have stood by Lennon" I said and looked at him "You probably think I'm crazy!"

"No! But you know, it's not too late yet. You can change how Jefferson sees you, if you start now. One year is more than enough to do an complete image change, if you are up to it" He said and I was actually considering it. "I'll think about it" I said smiling and looked at the ground "You're pretty great, didn't anyone ever tell you that?" I asked. "Well, I never really had a girlfriend. Just a Christmas fling with Prom, but those two-three days we were together, she never said anything like that" He said and I laughed "Well, you are"