(39) Lunch

So, I had found out that the class I'm in with Cindra was an event planning class and we had got Valentines Day and with the weird question sheet our teacher wanted us to get to know each other better. So Cindra and I had to plan an event that was in about 5 months.

"You think what I'm thinking?" She asked and I just looked at her "I am never thinking what you're thinking" I told her. "Come on, seriously? Not even a thought?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Then guess!" She said, not letting go. "Fine..." I gave in. "I'm guessing since you are Cindra Hunter, that you want something big" I said and smiled. "Valentines Dance!" She almost yelled out, not being able to hold it back any longer.

I raised an eyebrow at that and her excitement calmed down. "What now?" She asked. "Good luck getting that idea passed the principal, but I like the way you're thinking. I seriously never had a dance or party without drama, but I'm positive" I said and she squealed and wrapped her arms around me. It was surprising how different this girl was when that blonde beast wasn't near her.

"Guys, class is over. See you next week" Our teacher yelled and all of us started packing our stuff. "I have so many ideas" Cindra said as we walked out the class room "I'll text you!" She said and disappeared, probably to catch up with Lennon. I sighed and walked the other way to meet up with whoever I saw first. I was just about to walk across the corner when I saw Henry talking to a guy. I didn't know his name, but I think I saw him before.

I watched them as he put his hand on Henry's arm like he was comforting him. I watched them for a while. They seemed to be close, but I thought that Henry had mentioned over a year ago that he and his friends aren't talking anymore. He still hadn't told me the reason, but also I knew the guys Henry used to hang out with and this guy wasn't one of them. 

I waited another few minutes before walking towards them, interrupting their conversation. "Hey" I said and put my arm around Henry. The other boy looked at me confused, then his eyes wandered to Henry. He looked hurt or disappointed or something like that. 

"My cousin" Henry quickly explained "Promise Copeland" He said and I smiled at him. "Hey. I've seen you around, I think" I said, not sounding creepy at all. "Possible. I'm here since Freshman year two years ago" He said. "You can call me Prom, by the way. You are?" I asked. I was curious. "Noah" He introduced himself to me, holding out his hand. I smiled and shook it, then let go of it again. "Let me guess, I'm third wheeling aren't I?" I asked and Noah shook his head no, while Henry said "Yes!" He almost sounded pissed.

"Okay then. I'll look for someone else to hang out with" I said and started walking off. I could hear how Noah told Henry how rude he was and Henry apologized for it. I then kept walking until I found Breena in the hallway, listening to music over her huge headphones. I walked over to her and leaned against the lockers next to her. It took her a while until she noticed me. "What the- Prom! What are you doing here?!" She asked and I sighed "Finding someone to hang out with. Your sisters are sick, forgot about that?" I asked her and she groaned "Of course not. But don't you have like a thousand other friends to hang out with?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Keeley is spending lunch at the hospital with Sean. I'm still trying to avoid Jesse. Phoebe and Jonah have a lunch date. Henry is spending lunch with a friend. I'm also avoiding Alden, Alex and Peyton. Not many people left" I said, looking over to her. "What about Ronnie's boyfriend?" She asked. "He's a gamer. Where do you think gamers are at lunch?" I asked, tilting my head a little to the left. 

"The gaming club room" She said and I nod "Newest place to find Ronnie as well" I told her and sighed "So you want me to spend lunch with you?" Breena asked and I nod "That would be really cool of you!" I told her and she pushed herself away from the lockers and grabbed her bag.

Together we went to the cafeteria and got our lunch, before sitting down at the only free table in the corner. "So, what's the plan?" Breena asked, while eating her sandwich. "I don't know. We barely hang out" I said "Why is that?" "Because your best friends are my sisters. Apparently you can't really be friends with your best friends little sister" He said and I sighed "That isn't true Bree. It might be difficult, but it's not impossible" I said and gave her a small smile. "You know, sometimes I'm actually jealous of you guys..." Breena suddenly said.

"Why so?" I asked her. "You three are best friends. I wish I could find a best friend like that" She said and I sighed. "Why don't you try hanging out with Jaden? She's pretty nice and I'm kinda sad about us not being so close anymore" I said with a bit of sadness in my eyes. "As in Cody's daughter?" She asked and I nod "I promise, she isn't bad at all. Although you could think that sometimes" I said and she laughed a little. "See, there is the famous Will smile" I said and her face changed immediately.

"Please don't compare me to my father like that! I look nothing like him" She claimed "I god my looks from my mom" She said, definitely referring to her blue eyes and her long blond locks. "You do look a lot like Monica" I laughed.

A/N

I'm sorry for this boring filler chapter. I'm still trying to figure out how to continue the storyline to get where I want to go with this story.